2011-12 Forecast Derby v Forest

DerbyRam!

I won't be here during the season, I hate to see supporters rip their club to bits.

But I'll be back next pre-season, and remind you.

Our front line as is at the moment, of Findlay, Tudgay, McGoldrick Garner and Blackstock to follow, is surely better than, I know of Tyson, Ward, Davies and....????

With a solid defense proven, and quality players of McGugan and Majewski, adding Reid, why should we be worried about Derby?

Tough League, if we drop a few places we'll be Mid and above, if you do? Yeovil calling, see how you like it, mind you you've had a taste at Crawley, tough League when you will be deemed as a big fish there.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be genuinely surprised if there is 10 points between us and forest either way next season, I guess it's their right to feel confident but as an outsider looking in I can't help but smile, they're constantly linked with players who are either crocked, past it or just looking for their last job.

When has a team ever been successful going by that strategy!

we'll just have to wait till the new season anyway, it's always hard to predict what is going to happen but Zenden, Boateng, Barnes and Reid are the exact sort of signings I knew you would make and the reasons I have you down to flop next season, I could be wrong (it has been known) but I'm feeling very confident.

Tough League, if we drop a few places we'll be Mid and above, if you do? Yeovil calling, see how you like it, mind you you've had a taste at Crawley, tough League when you will be deemed as a big fish there.

Derby squad - stronger than last season

Forest squad - weaker than last season

Hence, no problem.

Besides, we don't get frightened when we're at either end of this league, unlike Forest who don't have the bottle to get themselves up, or save themselves from relegation. That's why we ended up in the Premier League and you ended up in League 1...... ;)

We'll see, I suppose Glick has sold the speal better than Doughty, I'll give you that. But you ain't trying to sign the quality crocks we have been trying to.

Let's be serious, who have you signed? Can Young Nige, gel this team?

How long has Nigel got? to show his stuff? Christmas.

There is absolutely no doubt this is a better league, which seriously is a threat to our Promotion attempt, with three signings of quality needed to improve this squad, we have a chance.

However on the flip side, many teams are already a threat to Derby, the signing of players and the freshness is great and optimistic, Calderwood couldn't quite do it, Billy was cute enough to do it, is Nigel?

There is no doubt, for Forest to achieve Play Offs or Automatics gonna be a real challenge, with three signings and now 3 or 4 seasons of team base and spirit, we have a chance.

I'm telling you, as the aspirations for Forest to compete at the top end could fail?, then the same scenario of your attempts at Mid Table could fail?

Both East Midlands Clubs need a good start, however SM on his first of three seasons, patience will be a lot greater than NC with Derby.

On We Go! Sing when your winning and all that!:D

I'm starting a Protest at the Protest.

Our team as it is, is established in this League.

We all want the best for our clubs, me deluded, we'll see.

Your 8 signings, are can they? will they? could they?

Our base is good, Andy Reid will do well, if semi fit at this level, in a good strong established team.

Will we be Champions with three correct pieces to the squad?

I wouldn't bet against it!:D

Can Derby get relegated? is it a nailed on certainty they won't?

Let the football begin?

Reid or Davies?

Tyson or Findlay?

Chambers / Morgan or Shackell / Barker

Camp or Findlay

Gunter or Moloney or Brayford (Seems a good lad, so maybe?)

McClaren or Clough?

Anderson or Ward?

McGugan or ?

Majewski or ?

Blackstock or ?

Lynch or Roberts

See the point:D

Every seasons "going to be hard to get out of" due to ex prem teams coming down.

How many go straight back up?

WBA and Brum are about the only ones.

Oh, the toon.

apart from them.

West Ham wont go back up, am tell thee.

I totally agree, with not buying our way there, we can only develop, just three pieces, we could do well, and with the footballers in the squad. Majewski McGugan Reid.

But you should not be looking all that way up, because it is also difficult to stay in this League, who will be the whipping boys this?

Its crossroads for Forest, I think no promotion this could bring Derby style hysteria, but looking the other way for Derby with 8 signings and renewed optimism, and NC team, I think more pressure on Derby aspirations than Forest.

Tough to get out and to stay in?

Reid or Davies?

Best get Brayford a new pair of shorts ready for when we play your lot. Ones with big pockets in them so that Reid will fit in there comfortably.

Tyson or Findlay?

Tough call - Tyson vs Eddie Johnson Mk II.......

Chambers / Morgan or Shackell / Barker

Fully fit Barker and Shackell playing next to him - no contest. Wes Morgan - hahahahahaha! :D

Camp or Findlay

My guess is that Camp will probably score more......

Fielding has more potential than Camp - that's why he's played over twice as many games for the U21s as Camp did, and why he won't end up whoring himself out to Northern Ireland......

Gunter or Moloney or Brayford (Seems a good lad, so maybe?)

Gunter's good, but an irritating ****. Brayford's good and isn't. Win for Brayford.

McClaren or Clough?

Steve wins this one, if only because he's fluent in Harry Enfield Dutch Policeman jive.

Anderson or Ward?

Anderson? Is that the lad that Paul Connolly blew on and he ended up with broken bones and dislocations? Comes to something when Connolly's able to give you a good going over. Ward easily.

McGugan or ?

Little point speculating about future Newcastle players.....

Majewski or ?

28 games, 2 goals and 1 assist last season. Great player.

Blackstock or ?

Blackstock 5 in 17 last year, Theo Robinson (our worst striker) 5 in 24.

Lynch or Roberts

Welsh international vs 20 games in 2 years. Hmm, tough call.

See the point:D

Indeed, providing that the point is that without signings you're fooked. ;)

I totally agree, with not buying our way there, we can only develop, just three pieces, we could do well, and with the footballers in the squad. Majewski McGugan Reid.

But you should not be looking all that way up, because it is also difficult to stay in this League, who will be the whipping boys this?

Its crossroads for Forest, I think no promotion this could bring Derby style hysteria, but looking the other way for Derby with 8 signings and renewed optimism, and NC team, I think more pressure on Derby aspirations than Forest.

Tough to get out and to stay in?

You did try though:cool:

Surely Reid's about as developed as he's going to get....?! Or are you going to be cultivating him a 4th chin? :confused:

McGugan's off to Newcastle

Which leaves Majewski.

So, if you can 'develop' one player it's going to offset the multitude of players who've left and turn your threadbare squad into league beaters? Seriously? :eek:

Without as many players you want to take out, we are established team and could start with a better team in the morning than you have, with Red Fever and Red Elvis in attack too, but hey pre-season positivity, I'm advocating that.

Oh and not league beaters but a league above you? LOL

Just wait till the season gets under way, you'll see!:D

Best get Brayford a new pair of shorts ready for when we play your lot. Ones with big pockets in them so that Reid will fit in there comfortably.

Tough call - Tyson vs Eddie Johnson Mk II.......

Fully fit Barker and Shackell playing next to him - no contest. Wes Morgan - hahahahahaha! :D

My guess is that Camp will probably score more......

Fielding has more potential than Camp - that's why he's played over twice as many games for the U21s as Camp did, and why he won't end up whoring himself out to Northern Ireland......

Gunter's good, but an irritating ****. Brayford's good and isn't. Win for Brayford.

Steve wins this one, if only because he's fluent in Harry Enfield Dutch Policeman jive.

Anderson? Is that the lad that Paul Connolly blew on and he ended up with broken bones and dislocations? Comes to something when Connolly's able to give you a good going over. Ward easily.

Little point speculating about future Newcastle players.....

28 games, 2 goals and 1 assist last season. Great player.

Blackstock 5 in 17 last year, Theo Robinson (our worst striker) 5 in 24.

Welsh international vs 20 games in 2 years. Hmm, tough call.

Indeed, providing that the point is that without signings you're fooked. ;)

Brilliant post :D

Should probably be knighted for it.

Archived