2011-12 Forecast Derby v Forest

DerbyRam!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeap just watched it spend most my day infront of sky sports news, I work from home.

He says he was meant to meet villa but they let him down,

he went there because of doughty and that he wants to get to prem within 3 years didnt really want to tie himself.

it seemed a bit odd when he spoke a bout billy, and the bit that made me chuckle when he said

' the local derbys you have here- Leicester, derby, notts county'

not much else all the press were trying to push him on the villa situation

:D

Villa let me down, so I joined Forest.

Want to get to the Prem in three years. Hmm, well yep that works out;

Year 1 - Relegation to League 1

Year 2 - Relegation to League 2

Year 3 - Relegation to the Blue Square Premier League

Good old Steve, planning ahead.

Lets be serious, if Forest sign no-one even with me in charge we're middle to top, Derby middle to bottom?

With our Van The Man signings on the way, it could be sixth to top........AGAIN!

Tyson gone, oh deary deary me! Davies gone, I cannot cope, wheres the gas oven? LOL

Lets be serious, if Forest sign no-one even with me in charge we're middle to top, Derby middle to bottom?

With our Van The Man signings on the way, it could be sixth to top........AGAIN!

Tyson gone, oh deary deary me! Davies gone, I cannot cope, wheres the gas oven? LOL

that's the spirit! Now find some matches :D only joking. Just finish below us. Cheers

Ayup, I love my football, so why would you presume that a team with two relegation battles, and a few newbies against a team with two Play Off positions with a strong base, an experienced chap at the helm, and signings on the way(PLEASE) would finish higher?

Ayup, I love my football, so why would you presume that a team with two relegation battles, and a few newbies against a team with two Play Off positions with a strong base, an experienced chap at the helm, and signings on the way(PLEASE) would finish higher?

Because *deep breath* Last time forest were at the right end of the table Paul Hart left and was replaced with a joke in here and Gary Megson who are experienced chaps and you finished 14th and then got relegated whereas Derby came away from 2 relegation fights to finish 4th under Goerge Burley.

So nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't believe Forest have a strong squad, it's really did outplay itself under Billy Davies can Mac have the same effect? we will have to soon find out. It all depends on who he manages to bring in, but I see certain players dropping off and not performing anywhere as close as they did under Bilbo.

Perhaps squad wrong so I agree, how about a developing team, some good players with 2-4 seasons experience, together.

But we need a few more pieces, a Left Back for sure, a goalscorer and maybe resign Earnie, and a couple of bits!

If we ain't a good squad, a good one I suppose would have been better than the 5-2 demolition?

As for Derby loads a new pieces to add to a season experience for a few, and Clough at the helm, I am starting to get closer to my prediction for this season, and for Derby and for Forest a good start needed, both for differing ambitions of course, one Mid Table and the other Automatics?(With the right signings of course)

Perhaps squad wrong so I agree, how about a developing team, some good players with 2-4 seasons experience, together.

But we need a few more pieces, a Left Back for sure, a goalscorer and maybe resign Earnie, and a couple of bits!

If we ain't a good squad, a good one I suppose would have been better than the 5-2 demolition?

As for Derby loads a new pieces to add to a season experience for a few, and Clough at the helm, I am starting to get closer to my prediction for this season, and for Derby and for Forest a good start needed, both for differing ambitions of course, one Mid Table and the other Automatics?(With the right signings of course)

You should'nt give up that easily. We could both make automatics.

OK signings aren't showing at Forest, but Derby have hit the signing gravy train, I'll do my prediction.

Forest TOP SIX, pending signings AUTOMATIC

Based on the good settled squad with potential galore to follow, and any signings will be massive bonus.

Derby, it's now NC's team, Cannot see where the experienced leader is, maybe Shackell, maybe Barker, but with the last three seasons Relegation battles, could well do a Mid Table position. However too many new players, and when the going gets tough, will they get going? Tyson to bag 10 goals, and miss 110 open goals, booed by the Lets throw our T Shirts on the pitch brigade and gets injured (HE TOLD ME)

Head to Head, I predicted OK last season 4 or 6 for the Tricky Trees, and same again, if Derby are lucky.

Could be the SOLIB and DOM DOM when least expected, cracking League this year, Derby still learning, and Glick still churning!

COME ON YOU REDS! Enjoy the season if you can:D

Archived