2011-12 Forecast Derby v Forest

DerbyRam!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By "loads" do you mean 1/2 a dozen on each forum? The vast majority have backed Nige and want him to succeed.

uttox it was more than 6, i could bring up the polls which were set up and it would show around out of 80 20 out 30 undecided and 30 to stay, as well as on derby mad the majority wanted him gone as well. In fairness no-one can say what the majority wanted as the majority don't post on the forum but on the forums it seemed around 50/50-60/40 tbh.

yes, i still do to me he hasn't shown anything that makes me think he has got something, the fact is i am not siding with the red dogs on this but i do want the truth to be known, not for a fallacy to be known and the views of many misrepresented.

Prediction for next season -

Forest will finish lower than last season

Derby will finish higher than last season

3 points apiece

Reasonable prediction, but let's see who we sign first and who our manager will be! Then I can predict!

To be honest, I ain't got a clue about half the Derby team now, what I knew before was correct, and thus Nigel been a Hero for your lot. However its his team now, and pressure on.

As regards Tyson, I've heard that the move in the Rams faithful opinion might rekindle his goalscoring exploits at Wycombe.

I hope so you'll be in League Two!

Is this the right thread to start Wuming?

Earnshaw - gone

Tyson- gone

Moussi - out of contract

Wilson - gone

Mckenna - gone

Blackstcock - fooked

Mclaren - in charge :rofl::ROFL::rofl:

Oh deary me.

Forecast is looking like a bit turbulent for Forest. Alot of lows, not many highs, so make sure you've got ya brolly ready.

Sorry to hijack a thread,

but what the foooook is still wrong with steve mclaren accent!!!!!!!

even the way he talks, he has just said he wants to make them sustainable, does that mean they are getting shot of half the team

Sorry to hijack a thread,

but what the foooook is still wrong with steve mclaren accent!!!!!!!

even the way he talks, he has just said he wants to make them sustainable, does that mean they are getting shot of half the team

You watching the Press conference? If so, what else was said....not that i'm interested in what's going off there:cautious:

Archived