2011-12 Forecast Derby v Forest

DerbyRam!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always loved it, one on one LOL

But unforunatey young man, its RED BLOODED Forest Football Fantatical Asylum.

This is very nice of you to let me have some banter for the this preseason and I appreciate it, as you know I don't think during the season I could personally cope with the Clough out chants and the booing of Tyson, so lets just enjoy this brief time, where you have all the buttons and controls, COME ON YOU FLOCKING REDS 2011-12 its the one you know SOLIB and DOM DOM was wrong its this season I can feel it my old bones, and I have added to my fantastic collection with a master piece which I shall pray daily in my Shrine in the Shed, God Clough is listening to us, and listening to your lot booing his son!

Sorry to break into your love-in with Boycie chap but i must pick you up on that little dig at us booing Nige. It ain't happened. Stick to your facts!!!

Its what's really getting up a few red noses int it?

We've stuck with Cloughie, given him time to adjust to this level and will be forever grateful to him whatever happens for keeping us in this division while sorting out the horrific fookin car crash that Davies and Jewell left us with.

A good season this time, a new contract for the TSOG, a new dynasty of Derby domination beckons.

Its your last shout with Doughty. We're just starting...............

As you were.

Sorry to break into your love-in with Boycie chap but i must pick you up on that little dig at us booing Nige. It ain't happened. Stick to your facts!!!

Its what's really getting up a few red noses int it?

We've stuck with Cloughie, given him time to adjust to this level and will be forever grateful to him whatever happens for keeping us in this division while sorting out the horrific fookin car crash that Davies and Jewell left us with.

A good season this time, a new contract for the TSOG, a new dynasty of Derby domination beckons.

Its your last shout with Doughty. We're just starting...............

As you were.

I'd like to pick you up on: I stated Clough out chants, and Booing Tyson, I suppose the Ram Fans are now down to the hard core, mobile fans seem to have roamed? So not Clough out Chants at Pride Park, but I'm sure on here there were many calling for him to go?

Clough has done a miraculous job, from inheriting the Worst team In History leftovers and now, perhaps it is his team, and he'll show you what its all about.

Mind you if he takes you down, you'd have been right Clough Out!:)

p.s.A new era of Derby Domination, let's be serious, stop it LOL When were last one?

The anti-clough stuff was mainly a notts thing as you well know. NLN, Agent Clough etc etc, fair play, we all wind each other up, but the vast majority of DCFC fans have stuck with him and want him to succeed.

Why does that bother you?

by the way last season was clough's team and he didn;t inherit the worst team in history as 90% of those had been cleared out already, clough and glick targeted mid-table- top 10 last season, at the very least an improvement on last season and it didn't happen, there have been a fair few including myself who believes he is lucky to be in a job (which in today's climate he is) and he does have a lot to prove. A lot of the anger was directed at the board last season though.

Theres been no respect from you fookers towards him.

I ain't a foooooker, excuse me!

I said from day one, you lot ruin our Nigel and I'll hate you with a passion. Kids doing as well and better than I expected, you should have been relegated by now!

I ain't a foooooker, excuse me!

I said from day one, you lot ruin our Nigel and I'll hate you with a passion. Kids doing as well and better than I expected, you should have been relegated by now!

harp down now broccoli boy, you'll cause a scene :p

Only stating that loads anted Clough out, he has survived two against the odds relegation battles.

Maybe its his time, we'll see, Mid Table is achievable

By "loads" do you mean 1/2 a dozen on each forum? The vast majority have backed Nige and want him to succeed.

I agree!

But the Forest potential squad of three years is a good inheritance.

Derby's is still Nigel's work in progress? if he left, be quite disruptive?

As for Billy, he talks the talk, now needs to walk the walk, but personally he'll be gone next season wherever we are!

Archived