2011-12 Forecast Derby v Forest

DerbyRam!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are completely in the dark!

I can only assume Billy will be given his 10 year contarct and we will announce 6 Stellas soon!

Well Billy will have excuses ready soon,

If he stays : " we were weeks behind in the transfer Market because I didn't know where we stood. The club offered me no support emotionally or financially"

Forest and Derby 10-14th, could be any of those positions. (that's assuming Camp, Moussi, And Earnie leave you guys) have you been linked with any replacements yet?

Think we will share the spoils in terms of league points.

Suely those players will be crap once they've left so won't need replacing.

I think the time to bemoan players that leave Forest have changed.

Tyson for Findlay, non brainer

Commons or McGugan, non brainer

Even most the players that didn't want to come here, have been in the main, left behind us, Barker is one on um!

I'm touched!

As you long as you play fair, the door is always open, criminals always get locked up in the end!

Tyson to Derby. who would have believed it? Everytime he misses a sitter, he'll have done it for the better good, he loves Forest, don't boo him too much!:rofl:

The doors still closed! I'm awaiting your approval Elvis. Or is that the problem?:cry: :crying:

The doors still closed! I'm awaiting your approval Elvis. Or is that the problem?:cry: :crying:

You've told me your already in, Membership of the elite Forest faithful of Back to Back European Cup Winners is an open membership, please read and understand the conditions, and your in!

HERES THE RULE of the SITE you've joined

I Forum Member of Forest Forever declare that I am 100% Nottingham Forest FC Fanatic, I acknowledge that Nottingham Forest FC are the greatest team in the Midlands. I support the facts that Derby County are the Worst Team In History, and without question declare Nottingham Forest as not only currently superior but eternally.

I always loved it, one on one LOL

But unforunatey young man, its RED BLOODED Forest Football Fantatical Asylum.

This is very nice of you to let me have some banter for the this preseason and I appreciate it, as you know I don't think during the season I could personally cope with the Clough out chants and the booing of Tyson, so lets just enjoy this brief time, where you have all the buttons and controls, COME ON YOU FLOCKING REDS 2011-12 its the one you know SOLIB and DOM DOM was wrong its this season I can feel it my old bones, and I have added to my fantastic collection with a master piece which I shall pray daily in my Shrine in the Shed, God Clough is listening to us, and listening to your lot booing his son!

Archived