2011-12 Forecast Derby v Forest

DerbyRam!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Experience, short term stop gaps, just what was needed.

You had a similar role for Savage, now that was a mistake.:D

But the blend of squad is looking good, you know, I know it, we love it, you worry about it!:D

Its just the way it is!:p

Difference being savage started every week for them mate......... i dont see boateng doing the same for us! :p

Oh I'm not worried about it at all mate - It's just proven that you're not serious about challenging for promotion this season as your signings to date won't be getting you anywhere near Leicester, WHU, Reading, Cardiff etc. I know it, you know it, we all know it.

Come next season we'll still be in the same division, only you'll be further in debt, and our rebuilding process will be that much farther along. Doughty's obviously already losing patience at throwing good money after bad, will next season be the one where he decides he's had enough altogether?

Good times.

If you want a football chat, I think we can easily replicate being near Reading, as last season, near Cardiff, who have lost more quality than gained? Birmingham huge turnover of players and corruption at board room level?

I'll give in with West Ham, we may do well to hang on to their tails, buy hey SECOND WILL DO!:D, and my Uncle In Law, supports them, so we gonna HAMMER the HAMMERS we usually do!:D

Oh I missed Leicester, too much money and egos and players! LOL Best I could do!

If you want a football chat, I think we can easily replicate being near Reading, as last season, near Cardiff, who have lost more quality than gained? Birmingham huge turnover of players and corruption at board room level?

I'll give in with West Ham, we may do well to hang on to their tails, buy hey SECOND WILL DO!:D, and my Uncle In Law, supports them, so we gonna HAMMER the HAMMERS we usually do!:D

You won't get second, not with Leicester spending money like it's going out of fashion. Looks like they have a clue what to do with money when they have it, unlike you lot. ;)

And let's face it, if you don't make the top two, there's little point, as we all know you won't go up in the playoffs. :D

They have spent money, we really ain't.

I'm telling ya, you cannot beat a progressive, bonded, team ethic that we have, adding the experience, that can play, maybe for a season or two but can play.

WE WILL DO AOK, and I suppose if we over achieve Champions? if you do MID TABLE?:D

Now Flock off I'm going to bed to dream of European Cup No.3, however if it don't happen again, I'll have to remember the two!:D

Now Flock off I'm going to bed to dream of European Cup No.3, however if it don't happen again, I'll have to remember the two!:D

You do that, while you're at it, wish up a second league title, and then you'll have finally caught up. ;)

I'm telling ya, you cannot beat a progressive, bonded, team ethic that we have, adding the experience, that can play, maybe for a season or two but can play.

Still going backwards as a team tho?

09/10 3rd

10/11 6th

11/12 9th

12/13 12th

13/14 15th

14/15 18th

15/16 21st

16/17 24th

Not only can I do by 3x table but after rubbing my magic ball I predict that 2017 when you are 103 years old you will see Forest relegated. Don't thank me, just nip down Ladbrokes and stick a quid on it.

Now that is your dream that turns into a recurring Nightmare, AS YOU WAKE UP SCREAMING, why are Nottingham Forest eternally and historically better than us!

Yes I'd imagine that could happen, but when his slumber wears off, relief sets in at the realisation that we've won TWO league titles, rather than fluking just the one. ;)

OK Banter nearly over, Mickey Mouse Cups?:D You canna be serious?

Anyway after Wednesday Night, gonna give you my Forest Derby predictions for 2011, 2012, being honest I'll probably be close with Forest, but ain't got a clue what your players will do, well maybe I have but it'll upset ya!:D

Good day for Forest and Derby today, two wins!

4-0 Derby WOW your gonna be good;)

And Forest again, win in Europe la la la la la la la la la la!:D

'Bout time your lot managed a win Elv, can't have been good going down to Spurs Ladies U12s team the other night......! :D

Banter aside though, it's an odd pre-season, I'm more confident of predicting Forest's fate than our's! Too many unknowns with us.

Pre season don't mean a thing. Orient beat Newcastle 6-1 and then Newcastle won League.

So I expect Eastwood Town to do well.:D

And actually we've won TWO in a week.;)

That is the first honest thing a Derby fan has stated TWO MANY UNKNOWNS.

Need a good start, the fans will enjoy the freshness and energy of the new crew, but again, a bad start, leaders will be needed, perhaps Savage could come back for a loan spell:D

Forest haven't shown enough in the transfer window or in pre-season to state Champions, but I think we'll be Top Six again, and maybe more with a couple more pieces. WE ARE ON THE VERGE? and maybe you are too?:D

OK time for prediction 2011-2012, ready to visit tomorrow the shrine of European Champions Twice tomorrow night to watch PSV, but my feelings are normally close and I'll do them now, and then flock off.

Both East Midlands teams will need to be at that best to achieve their aims, and with a little luck, I can see Forest hovering around the Top Six spot, dependant how the Midfield Maestros supply our strikers, could be interesting.

I'll go for Sixth and if we get a couple more pieces of the jigsaw in January window, or even a fit and raring to go Blackstock for Feb-Mar, the best to be expected would be Second?

I think Derby will be harder to predict, Staffs Ram honestly stated too many unknowns, but the freshness could secure the Mid Table ambition, however it might be wise to aim higher, this League is a toughie, and any team, not starting well, will have a tough time.

If Derby get embrolied in the relegation area again, it could well be curtains.

Overall, I want Premiership Football for Forest, a season or 42 for Derby in League One, poetic justice and then we;ll meet again someday in the Premiership, where again, we'll probably muller your lot.:D

So prediction, I think this is definately the SOLIB and DOM DOM DOM season.

Enjoy Your football...........................If you can!:D

Archived