2011-12 Forecast Derby v Forest

DerbyRam!

Who will finish higher in the table? Clearly Derby, you've finished in the top 6 for the second time running now....didn't this happen with preston while billy was their manager? ;) haha and where are they now :)

Who will be Premiership 2011-12? Well it wont be Derby or forest i can tell you that.

Who will be League One 2011-12? Obv forest

Can see Derby taking 3 points and home and then at the city ground coming from behind to win 3-2 and take the full 6 points

I'm not bias at all honest! :rolleyes:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations on your succesful Relegation survival.

You must aim higher! Mind you I was upset, I take no comfort in the BC Trophy, neither the 5-2 at the CG, if Billy was more attacking minded, we'd have mullered you! and that Earnie goal at PP, classic! So as above I was right, but Nigel is a Genius keeping you up, can he do it again? without talismatic Savage?

Who will finish higher in the table? Clearly Derby, you've finished in the top 6 for the second time running now....didn't this happen with preston while billy was their manager? ;) haha and where are they now :)

Who will be Premiership 2011-12? Well it wont be Derby or forest i can tell you that.

Who will be League One 2011-12? Obv forest

Can see Derby taking 3 points and home and then at the city ground coming from behind to win 3-2 and take the full 6 points

I'm not bias at all honest! :rolleyes:

BLOODY Hell we dismissed discussion on last season, over to the new

I'll see if Billy is with us before I predict, as for Derby, lost interest, they exactly where I thought they'd be , but now may get a little better! We'll take 4 to 6 off you this season, at a canter!

I ain't no WUM, if I was I'd be admin on here!

Just a little preseason fun, I'll see who our manager is for next, but for sure you'd better hope that we get Play Offs minimum, because its a tough League next season, and if we drop down a few places, you'll be certainly down

TOUGH LEAGUE

I ain't no WUM, if I was I'd be admin on here!

Just a little preseason fun, I'll see who our manager is for next, but for sure you'd better hope that we get Play Offs minimum, because its a tough League next season, and if we drop down a few places, you'll be certainly down

TOUGH LEAGUE

Tough league?

Really, anybody can beat anybody on their day, remember when newcastle utterly dominated the league and easily clinched promotion? We creamed them 3-0

All that's needed in the championship is a bit of consistency and your up

Tough league?

Really, anybody can beat anybody on their day, remember when newcastle utterly dominated the league and easily clinched promotion? We creamed them 3-0

All that's needed in the championship is a bit of consistency and your up

and a wee bit of bottle?

Reeeeeeed Elvis, or whoever you may be,

You're aaa really sh1tty WUM, so leave us be.

To answer your question, we'll beat you by three

Then we'll pull down our shorts, and **** on your tree

Brought a tear to my old eye did that.

LOL I hope you have read and understood the Terms of Service:)

You are such a WUM, why would an ADMIN of a respected Football Forum, alias as a Forest Fan on a Forest Forum

Gerroutofit, your winding me up, only a knob would do that!

Archived