Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't realise that we have 9 more seasons of top flight football over Forest, and 19 over Leicester picking up more points than both in the process, also making us historically the better side.

As you were...

We have more major trophies than Derby and Leicester put together. That's the only statistic you need to know 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Awesome.

And through the magic of Internet banking Alpha you won't have to!

Trying to get his online banking details?!

Alpha would rather let you off than give someone from Nottingham his bank details.

Awesome. Wonder what to spend my tenner on.

Oh btw if is a draw then the bet is obviously void.

Why is it a void if iot's a draw.. You just said Forest will beat Derby at Pride Park.. If you go to the bookies and throw $10 on a Forest win, if they don't win, you lose your $10.. Also you're only offering Evens for a Forest win.. Are you really that stupid? Bet with the bookies, I garauntee you they'll give you better than Evens..

With your bet, In other words, you're only garaunteed to lose money if Derby win at Pride Park.. Not so confident no are you?

I'll take you up on your bet, if Forest don't win, you spend $10 on Derby merchandise and give it to anyone on here that wants it... If Forest win, I'll send you $10..

Forest will beat Derby at PP. FACT

I'm willing to chuck ten quid down on that if anyone wants to take?

Don't all come at once..

Also the word 'will' constitutes to a prediction.. If you want to claim it as a fact, as a 100% certainty, you need to use 'Going to'

Just a heads up.

We musn't get complacent just because we have tended to humiliate them over the last 12 years or so (despite the Atwell fiasco and them spending £179million* more than us in that period).

four in a row has a nice ring to it though.............

(*estimate based on the amount of bragging reddogs have done first about Doughty's fortune and now the Kuwaitis)

Archived