Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Excuses, excuses!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> I said next time you are in the waterfall I will get you 1 but you havent been in so 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

So it was your round!

Anyway back on topic,

Forest are *****.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We finish above you. You have a Forest Avatar so the entire next season

You finish above us. Il have a Derby avatar for the next year

I'm not having that bet because I think you've got a decent squad. Like us.

I don't think either of us will finish within 10pts of the top 3 or bottom 3. Middle of the pack teams. I've said it all along. I'm only enjoying myself so much because

1) we are relegation fodder?

2)you have one of the best midfield and strikeforces in the league

3)you have the best midfielder in the division

4) our defence is garbage. Conceded 5 to Scunny

5) We are anti football

6) We are dirty

7) We beat 10 men. Easy right?

I'm not calling Forest *****.

I'm just bringing up some criticisms. Like is Stan looking at the league table this week (Daveo helped him see it)

You're team is nowt special. We aren't *****. Welcome back to earth

Once Sharp loses around 3 stone......Cox manages to stay on the pitch for more than 3 games in 5.......Lansbury loses his "big time Charlie" atitude (that incidently Cox and Halford both have, god knows why) and Jenas manages to get himself fit enough to play a game before his loan deal runs out (never going to happen)....yep....you will rocket up the league....!!

Whis I could advise your Derby players how to improve!

But they look lower division & not able to get you into the top 6

I guess not

Forest will finish above Derby

But we all know that

We all know fuckall, We all know you have spent many millions more than us on fees and wages and as it stands you are below us in the table due to the fact we've just pulled your smeggy pants down and spanked you in your own backyard. Again.

First ever rational post on LTLF?

"It seems the posts in the anti-ref anti-derby playing style threads have ended with a few sensible fans calling it how it really is.

Forest's creativity and talent declined recently.

We were playing more hoofball than Derby.

We spent way too much time complaining to the ref and sitting on the floor instead of playing football.

We never even tried to get the ball off them after they scored.

It's time to focus on our own team, our own faults and not irrationally blame another team for our loss, right?"

If Derby perform like that v Boro we all will be disappointed. Nigel too after how we've played so far this season.

Just derby day is always like that nowadays. All our players lack the composure and skill to play good football for 90 mins under pressure at that pace.

Boro and Blackburn will give us more time and the fear of losing won't be so great.

SOD shouldn't be too pleased. It wasn't even about the points. It's about having the chance to be complete cnuts to each other.

We finish above you. You have a Forest Avatar so the entire next season

You finish above us. Il have a Derby avatar for the next year

Which forum though? If you have a Derby avatar on here then it isn't really that big a deal, but if it was on LTLF then maybe I would consider it

Archived