Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Would not disagree

However If the ref had got the card out a little earlier I think the game would had settled down much sooner.

I really want to see 11 v 11 for a whole game. ( Is it possible )

Once roberts got booked I thought SOD would have put Coppengier or Lansbury wide to put him under a bit of pressure much earlier in the game. But as Cohen was playing well i suppose he left it.

My brother in law (forest fan) texted me to say the ref wasn't strong enough for this type of game, must of been bout 30 mins into the game

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So delusional... Complete ******** for the most part - the thing I've learned about forest fans in the past 4/5 years is they are so good at telling us about how good they will be in a couple of weeks/months.

Footballs played on the pitch - I'll wait and see if you end up climbing the table, your so called quality is certainly not being shown at the minute!

You're biased and full of ****.

Cox?

Reid?

Blackstock diving?

Surrounding the referee.

We beat you again.

Buxton was lucky to stay on.

There was nowt in it.

You've got an excuse every time.

Mardy bad losers. Sour grapes.

Your crying everytime we beat you (with 10 men last year) makes this smile so much wider.

I'm loving it.

He's spot on saying once this team clicks we will rocket up the league. Sharp, Cox Lansbury and Jenas would walk into most championship teams.

StaffsRam are you still not willing t take me on my avatar bet? Are you not confident? I'm giving you a point head start

And again,

http://www.thisisyourconscience.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/laughing-and-pointing

He's another mardy moronic Forest fan.

Basically, any Forest fan is bitter that their team has lost to Derby County for the 3rd time in a row and they all want to blame the referee. They can't see the wood for the trees, in what was a totally ***** game, neither team could reach their full potential. Forest had one decent chance, a well executed shot from Gillet which was well saved by Fielding.

Not one Forest fan has mentioned the crazy almost ankle breaker from Cox on Brayford, I couldn't believe he got away with that. The look on his face afterwards showed he meant it. Not one Forest fan has mentioned Blackstock tripping up Buxton before Buxton reminded him he was still in there, putting him back in his pocket. Blackstock got away with that one. Not one Forest fan has mentioned the incident between Blackstock and Roberts, when Blackstock pushed Roberts to the ground this time. Blackstock was walking a tight rope, maybe the ref didn't see it until half time. Blackstock made a good job of marking himself anyway with his constant baby antics with the ref.

Blackstock, Reid, Cox and Lansbury should be embarrased with their antics. You're just a team full of bitches and ******, Red_Dawn.

Losing to Leeds and Derby in one week.

We play good football too. Just not in derby games. And neither did you!!'

Ayala - Halford - Camp - Harding - Collins ......hoof.

Disgraceful chanting

Anti football.

I suppose Atwell was fair was he?

Cry in a minute

He's gonna cry in a miiiinute

I'm guessing that's a no!

Well I guess at least one Derby fan believes that we will finish above them.

Any answer for Blackstock diving?

Cox on Brayford?

Reid?

Cohen and Reid up the refs arse? Again

I'm guessing no.

"i did not zee it"

Archived