Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Anyone in need of a laugh have a read of the forest forums. I particularly like the comments which claim we went out to stop them playing football and that we're an anti football side.

best bit of football of the entire game produced the goal...25 seconds and 12 passes...one nil!!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to a lot of mates either going to the game or having other stuff on I was reduced to watching it round my Gump friend's house. He argued it wasn't a sending off as you couldn't see a lot of intent from Blackstock but he completely agreed with the fact that we deserved to win as they were ****, even before they went down to ten men.

And for all this b0ll0cks about us stopping you from playing. Are we supposed to let you waltz straight through our defense with every attack you have simply because you're the high & mighty Notts Florist FC???!?!?!??!?! I seem to remember a certain football team doing exactly the same to us last season at Pride park with hoof ball, foul the **** out of anything in a white shirt tactics. Didn't stop Sir Jake of Buxton sticking one past your homosexual goalkeeper though did it????

Shut your Red mouths up until 1st January cus this is all too much for my sides as they're constantly splitting at your excuses...

you cant be pleased with that performance either surly? i mean we very nearly equalized but your keeper pulled off a cracking save .

you are defo going to struggle this season after that,where as i dont think we will.just got to much depth and quality.

You have got to be kidding right? You were shocking, we werent much better but we played the only bit of football that was on show all game.

And how has no one blamed Camp for the goal..? The ball trickled along his 6 yard box amd he did nothing.

Anyone in need of a laugh have a read of the forest forums. I particularly like the comments which claim we went out to stop them playing football and that we're an anti football side.

Their midfield were so poor, their idea of football is 4/5 passes around the back four and then a diagonal ball towards cox/blackstock or in sundays case, to Keogh and Buxton.

Anti-Football? they had the chance to use and implement their midfield and they didn't. I think it shows why SOD is STILL looking towards bringing midfielders in and why Clough is happy with his because they don't have the pace, nor creativity nor ability to break down a relegation threatened derby side (according to them)

that second replay looks like a red to me, keogh is in the back of him so it's not like he didn't know he was there and his arm went backwards which wouldn't help his jump and if you look he didn't even attempt to jump.

great call from the ref, blackstock was being a **** and got found out.

I don't mind getting stick for this but I thought it was a red, Blackstock knew exactly where Keogh was and thought he could get away with a sly dig.

Fair play to the ref for sending him off, there's plenty that would have bottled that decision at the home team's ground.

Ok, I've read on here we've played better this season but for me, the clean sheet and the 3 points is what matters this morning not to mention the gumps being absolutely sickened, that's a bonus. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Well done lads, gotta say Clough had his tactics spot on yesterday.

You really showed the difference between having a manager who's been there 5 years and been able to mould a team to adapt to different scenarios, and one who came in last minute and barely had a pre-season to get things together. We were petulant and naive, your lot played the game and the occasion spot on.

Quite envious if I'm honest, we used to have a really superb team spirit at Forest under Davies and being beaten (esp at home) was just not acceptable. Most players would fight tooth and nail, do all the dirty work and more back then, now we've a good-ish squad and a decent manager, but no real fight throughout with only Blackstock and Cohen (players schooled in the previous era) standing out yesterday as up for it (Although Gillet did give it a bit of a go too).

Still think we'll finish higher than you this year. If Billy Davies was our manager and allowed to sign 3 players we'd win the league at a canter and no mistake. Sadly some of our fans choose pleasantness and unambitious loyalty over passion, determination and success.

Ta ta.......xx.......(no tongues) xx

Oh......Garry is my cousin, not uncle. Another one that can't read ! :-))

Oh....ladyram......shouldn't you be supporting Barnsley ? :-p x :-)

Oohh......Europe level with USA 11-11 in Ryder Cup. Come on Europe !!

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

No. Cos they're ****. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Still better than the florests though, who are less than ****.

Have a nice day 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Well done lads, gotta say Clough had his tactics spot on yesterday.

You really showed the difference between having a manager who's been there 5 years and been able to mould a team to adapt to different scenarios, and one who came in last minute and barely had a pre-season to get things together. We were petulant and naive, your lot played the game and the occasion spot on.

Quite envious if I'm honest, we used to have a really superb team spirit at Forest under Davies and being beaten (esp at home) was just not acceptable. Most players would fight tooth and nail, do all the dirty work and more back then, now we've a good-ish squad and a decent manager, but no real fight throughout with only Blackstock and Cohen (players schooled in the previous era) standing out yesterday as up for it (Although Gillet did give it a bit of a go too).

Still think we'll finish higher than you this year. If Billy Davies was our manager and allowed to sign 3 players we'd win the league at a canter and no mistake. Sadly some of our fans choose pleasantness and unambitious loyalty over passion, determination and success.

Good post fella.

Don't necessarily agree that you will finish higher - I believe we can improve a lot more as the season progresses - but decent points and a bit of class in defeat from you.

We will still finish way above derby this year. Once we get going our quality eill come through. Im still willing to stick an avatar bet on it.

You know, the one that nobody pulled me up on before?

Not if Cox is out for any length of time... The only reason you (ever so slightly) shaded the first half was because of Cox's willingness to take a touch and turn his man. Anything good you did in around our area came through him, it's just a shame for you that Dexter has no footballing brain to read what he's going to do. Sadly it looks to me as he's believing his own hype and picking up silly yellow cards, 5 yellows in 8 games for a striker is terrible...

Who's the dirty side again???

We will still finish way above derby this year. Once we get going our quality eill come through. Im still willing to stick an avatar bet on it.

"Way above" Why? Your quality was apparently on show yesterday and our NLN didn't have a problem figuring out how to beat it. Pretty easy in the end.

For what it's worth I think we'll have similar seasons, you might finish marginally ahead of us, vice versa. You've got some good attacking players but your back 4 and keeper are pretty dogshit. When other teams figure out your only game plan you'll struggle just like yesterday.

"Way above" Why? Your quality was apparently on show yesterday and our NLN didn't have a problem figuring out how to beat it. Pretty easy in the end.

For what it's worth I think we'll have similar seasons, you might finish marginally ahead of us, vice versa. You've got some good attacking players but your back 4 and keeper are pretty dogshit. When other teams figure out your only game plan you'll struggle just like yesterday.

That's why I think we'll finish higher - because our owners will be thinking exactly what you are and change the setup if it's not working.

That's why I think we'll finish higher - because our owners will be thinking exactly what you are and change the setup if it's not working.

Ah so you'll be following the Leicester ownership model? 5 games without a win and you'll sack the manager and buy another six players. Worked a charm for them the past couple of seasons...

Come to think of it, is that why Jenas has been brought in? Rumours are rife that SOD had nothing to do with it, are these rumours accurate?

You are clutching at straws, the end of the season is a long way off, how about we just continue to take the p*ss out of florist for beating them......again, I would say its getting boring, but its not 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Archived