Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well played to Derby today.........no doubt they are feeling just how we would if we had of scooped the three points..........nobody is dead and we live to see another day ! It's only football no matter how much it hurts at times.........just think how they felt when we did the double over them the season before last.........you win a few.........you lose a few........that's how football is ............hopefully we will put it right in January........whether you're an ecstatic Derby fan or a miserable Forest fan today........THIS IS WHY WE FOLLOW FOOTBALL !!!!!

A lot has changed since this post hasen't it Birtles?

Not really sure where the dirty has come from?

I could understand cynical fouls to stop the flow of the game but that wasn't the case.. Halford was guilty of twice fouling Ward when he stepped up a gear, and when Bryson was racing through he was pulled back from behind to stop a decent opportunity..

Forest didn't once get in behind our midfield (they didn't have the pace to) nor did they get in behind the fullbacks.. How can they call us dirty? We didn't once make a cynical foul.. We recieved 2 yellows, one was very harsh on Bucko as he miscontroled the ball and lunged at the second attempt and Blackstock got infront of him.. He was only booked because a Forest player was booked a moment before.. And Roberts yellow was daft, as he clearly won the ball and it wasn't even a foul..

A fair few of Derbys fouls came from Sammon being over aggressive and Buxton penalised for climbing over the back of Dex..

How else can they call us dirty? Forest never dominated possession and never passed with speed for us to constantly foul to break up play.. There were a few meaty challenges but that was from both sides, Cox on Brayford was bad as was Bryson on Dex.. But neither, nor Dex's elbow warranted a red card..

Laughable and serious sour grapes to start blaming the referee.. One guy wrote it was the worst refereeing performance he'd seen.. Did he not watch Atwell give a fake goal to Reading, did he not watch the same Atwell disallow 2 perfectly good Derby goals.. The bias and blinkers of some fans are embarassing..

Come on here and blame the ref for Dexters red card all you like.. But none of our challenges were worthy of a red and there was no evidence whatsoever to suggest Forest (who created nothing in the first half like Derby) would have gone on to win.

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/523906_493675957323993_733890917_n

Care to feast your eyes on that Dave red?? Don't know how your lot ******* dare hahaha....23 yellows and 2 red!?! One for kicking a player and one for elbowing one in the face, you lot should get a grip and **** off under your rock....take your carpet football with you.

The Jena thing tops it off, he isnt even FIT and probably not fit till after the international break......money well spent pal! Sounds like a signings the owners made rather than SOD to me

This whole blame the ref thing smacks of straw clutching, and as for us being dirty - NFFC have 23 Yellows and 2 Reds this season - we have 7 Yellows, that would indicate that they are spouting crap or that they are right and all refs so far this season have been biased towards us and against them.

I know why the manager does it, to deflect away from the fact they have been beaten by their biggest rivals again despite spending all that cash - I would have thought at least a few of the fans would be able to see the bigger picture though - best bit is how they claim going down to 10 men ruined their chance of winning, maybe we need another flyover.

The Jenas thing is funny though - reports are that he will also miss the next game as he isn't fit - It's a one month loan ffs why bring him in if he's not fit?

8 cans of Stella, 3 JD & coke..... What a day! I was **** faced.

Just watching it again on Sky+

Derby first clean sheet, Derby first away win, Forest first home defeat.

Can I stop smiling.....? No I can't.

Oh... How many shots on target did Cox have? Was Sharp on the pitch?... Oh yeah, how was that not a foul on Robinson in injury time? Ayala is terrible.

Your were dirty

Another ref would have sent at least one of your off

Out of interest, which one? If you can find one derby player who made a challenge worthy of a red card (cox's challenge springs to mind as an example) or one Derby player who deserved two yellow cards, then name him. I will happily prove you wrong you ignorant ****. Get over yourself, you go on like your team are Barcelona and we beat you by cheating, we beat you fair and square you cnut.

I dreamt last night we beat Forest in their own back yard.

Forest played it on the floor, every tackle or bump resulted in them rolling around on it!

I rewatched it on sky last night and laughed at the shouts of "hoof!" coming from the home fans every time a Derby player cleared the back line.

My god, how far was Camp striding up field before mortaring one into our box?

Anyway, my highlight after the game was a red dog gump on the upper tier shouting "come on then!" so we frantically searched for some ladders, then he spat at us, and had his flea ridden collar felt by the plod and was lead away!

Oh, and the guy at Derby train station who had a red seat up his jumper who couldn't seem to explain it to the police who also frog marched him back into the station.

Got a hang over now.

I dreamt last night we beat Forest in their own back yard.

Forest played it on the floor, every tackle or bump resulted in them rolling around on it!

I rewatched it on sky last night and laughed at the shouts of "hoof!" coming from the home fans every time a Derby player cleared the back line.

My god, how far was Camp striding up field before mortaring one into our box?

Anyway, my highlight after the game was a red dog gump on the upper tier shouting "come on then!" so we frantically searched for some ladders, then he spat at us, and had his flea ridden collar felt by the plod and was lead away!

Oh, and the guy at Derby train station who had a red seat up his jumper who couldn't seem to explain it to the police who also frog marched him back into the station.

Got a hang over now.

I saw him with the seat. What a knob.

Still cant believe you didnt get me a drink. Twas your round 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

we played *****.

and you only scored one against 10 men.thought you said youd expect no less than 2 against a full forest team.

at the end of the day we were shading it before the sending off and it totally changed the game.

we only had 10 men (for 89 mins) last year and scored 2....just thought you'd like to know that!!

crawl back under your stone and dont come out til January!!

Your were dirty

Another ref would have sent at least one of your off

and another ref would have sent off Cox and Reid....quit your moaning (common trait from the red dogs...Reid, Blackstock, Cohen...must get their OPTA stats on how far they ran to the referee all game bleating!!!!!!!!!)

you lost ...get over it...

oh yeah where was your long lost son Jenas??

not fit, MIGHT get in the team on Wednesday according to your ironic manager and you paying him £15k a week!!!!!

Archived