Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Not me......me owd china........and they're all talking ******** as well.........not one single objective criticism from either side..... Just ******** all the way down the line.......it's like being at school again ! Lol

Whilst I'm being childish if draw a line on all the dots in your posts will it read Forest 0 - 1 Derby? I do love a dot to dot, takes me back to my childhood

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not me......me owd china........and they're all talking ******** as well.........not one single objective criticism from either side..... Just ******** all the way down the line.......it's like being at school again ! Lol

You type like a spastic. Is that childish enough for you? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

You should police your own forum before spamming this one about us taking the p##s out of you lot

Sore sore losers these scum dogs aren't they!!!

Our nige got his tactics spot on closed down well, stopped them playing or do they result to hoof ball all the time? Dirty Derby?? FFS it was a local Derby tackles flying in all over the park man up for god sake you're all clutching at straws trying to find excuses to why you lost to your better neighbours from down BC way.

The sending off looked harsh from one angle but the angle the ref had I reckon 9/10 would give a red too.

Suck it up lads pick your dummies up and put your excuses away until Jan when you can pull them all out yet again.

3 in a row 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Mrs Ram .....all your mouthing.......you're a disgrace.......certainly not a lady from what I can see........just the sort of rubbish talk I'm on about ! <closing the door behind me> :-))

You're obviously mad, I can see that, I can feel it.

I'l give you some constructive critisism, get over yourselves. You and your team are obviously believing your own hype and now your annoyed because your team has let you down.

You do this every time you lose, always hard done by, always someone elses fault that you lost. Well, you grow up, and take it like a fekin man, man and getting all personal is just as childish.

Clough did get his tactics spot on and stopped us playing.You're right there. Mmmm.....I don't type like a spastic...... You'll probably find my punctuation is bang on. Maybe the odd mistake here or there but I still ain't heard anything worth hearing apart from the first part of Lyndsey's post about Cloughs' tactics. I'm on here, yes, to see what the Derby fans are saying. Nothing wrong with that. We also have forums with Derby fans on there. But there seems to be a lot of banter on here......shame it's got an undercurrent of nastiness and spite. Ta ta...see you in January lol

Mrs Ram....before I go....read your post again......nowhere have I blamed the ref or Derbys' game play for the result. I said we both played ***** and you won 1-0. Not a problem. I'm on here taking it like a big boy.....but you do seem to have a habit of spouting for no reason at all......please.....can we get any constructive criticism out of you and not just childish mud slinging ? :-p

Ta ta.......xx.......(no tongues) xx

Oh......Garry is my cousin, not uncle. Another one that can't read ! :-))

Oh....ladyram......shouldn't you be supporting Barnsley ? :-p x :-)

Oohh......Europe level with USA 11-11 in Ryder Cup. Come on Europe !!

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

Only special folk type like that, it's wierd.

Being from Nottingham it's not unreasonable for your uncle to be your cousin too.

And why are you supporting Europe, surely it's the other red team with mardy and loud mouthed 'fans'?

Crikey.........just listen to all the Derby "fans" chortling on and acting really childish........ You won 1-0....... We both played *****....... The end.......pmsl........just listen to yourselves..........any Derby "fans" got anything objective to say or just garbage "this n that" ??.........<yawn>

My post was in RESPONSE to this one, I don't know what you expected.

Interesting stats here regarding Derby being "dirty" according to Forest fans, whilst we maybe 3rd in the league for most fouls we have picked up just 7 yellow cards and 0 reds to Forest's 23 yellows and 2 reds.

Before today's game we picked up the least yellow cards in the entire league this season.

This can be taken 2 ways, my guess is Forest fans would claim this is down to us having 12 men in every game.

Dirty Derby are not. Forest on the other hand?...most yellows and reds in the league says it all.

miliv

Mrs Ram....before I go....read your post again......nowhere have I blamed the ref or Derbys' game play for the result. I said we both played ***** and you won 1-0. Not a problem. I'm on here taking it like a big boy.....but you do seem to have a habit of spouting for no reason at all......please.....can we get any constructive criticism out of you and not just childish mud slinging ? :-p

You're not slinging mud there are ya, fella?

Archived