Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well played to Derby today.........no doubt they are feeling just how we would if we had of scooped the three points..........nobody is dead and we live to see another day ! It's only football no matter how much it hurts at times.........just think how they felt when we did the double over them the season before last.........you win a few.........you lose a few........that's how football is ............hopefully we will put it right in January........whether you're an ecstatic Derby fan or a miserable Forest fan today........THIS IS WHY WE FOLLOW FOOTBALL !!!!!

M Birtles got my like today

For sporting points well made

They needed him out on the pitch

If Gary Birtles played!

With 2012 three quarters gone

The Reds and Rams appeared,

“The Reds would play Rams off the Park!”

The home fans said and jeered.

The Reds played well up to half-time.

And should have scored a brace,

But somehow Derby kept them out,

And managed to save face.

The second half had just begun

When things began to change,

The ref sent off a Forest player

Which seemed a little strange!

A little later Derby scored,

Frank Fielding's wonder save

preserved the three points for the Rams,

And left the Red fans grave!

A game is just a game you say

And can go either way,

But all the same it's great to win

On this tremendous day!

Heres my effort.

**** off Derby.

**** off Derby.

Referees a ****.

Blah blah blah

Might need some work.

That's funny the ref was a feckin red first half, trouble is he liked the colour red to much. Glad the spice is there but blackstock and Reid are dirty cheating ******** and I'm glad they both came off

Well, you may be the strongest team, 'on paper' as sky kept telling us, oh and Jimmy Crankie and obviously, a more expensive team, but I don't think you'll go very far with your attitude tbh. Whether it's just in this particular game, that your petulance and mardiness comes to the fore, but you need to address it in my opinion.

Moaning to the ref all match, falling over, trying to get players carded, interfering with the goalkeeper (which really wound the clock down for us, thanks) - Man U, you aint.

we played *****.

and you only scored one against 10 men.thought you said youd expect no less than 2 against a full forest team.

at the end of the day we were shading it before the sending off and it totally changed the game.

Imagine if the sending off had been in the first minute and cost you a penalty

btw, the style of the game doesn't matter. That's not how either team will play next week or how we played last week.

These games are often players just wanting to keep it as far away from goal as possible.

Yes, it was a poor game. It was always going to be. You have to get your hands dirty in Rams v Reds games.

Does Blackstock always roll around on the deck?

Do Cohen and Reid always hold hands with the referee?

Hi Stan.

Can someone update Collymore on twitter? He missed the Ssausagehorpe result. He obviously likes to keep up with Derby scores.

Lovely afternoon. From the moment I saw that toppled tree by the side of the river.

First clean sheet.

First away win

Cheers

Silent night

Holy night

all is calm

all is white (and black)

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Archived