Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Jon,Jon mate, i should nip over to your own forum, they are baying for Seans blood,

need someone like you to defend the poor chap..

its only the same old suspects.

at the end of the day SOD needs a lot more time and so do the team,but it depends on these kuwaitys, a few more defeats and he minght be out. i hope not.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you cant be pleased with that performance either surly? i mean we very nearly equalized but your keeper pulled off a cracking save .

you are defo going to struggle this season after that,where as i dont think we will.just got to much depth and quality.

So we have just beaten you for the third straight time, we finished above you last year, we are above you now but you are still the better team?

Yeah, so do yo, with the world class strike force of Cox, Blackstock and Sharp, you've only managed 10 goals this season.

but youve been saying how ***** our team is and if you dont score more than 2 goals you'll be dissapointed and then you only score 1 goal against 10 men. so you must be a bit worried. especially it was only your keeper what pulled out a class save what saved you the 3 points.

plus in the back of your minds you know we would have gone on to win it,if blackstock would have stayed on. so id be more worried if i was a derby fan.

but youve been saying how ***** our team is and if you dont score more than 2 goals you'll be dissapointed and then you only score 1 goal against 10 men. so you must be a bit worried. especially it was only your keeper what pulled out a class save what saved you the 3 points.

plus in the back of your minds you know we would have gone on to win it,if blackstock would have stayed on. so id be more worried if i was a derby fan.

no. not really.

LOL of course that how football works

Yeah yeah, and if my auntie had a moutache she'd be my uncle. Now then, today was all about desire, we had more of it than you, go and pour yourself a beer and get over it. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

lots of 'ifs' in there Jon..

Well played to Derby today.........no doubt they are feeling just how we would if we had of scooped the three points..........nobody is dead and we live to see another day ! It's only football no matter how much it hurts at times.........just think how they felt when we did the double over them the season before last.........you win a few.........you lose a few........that's how football is ............hopefully we will put it right in January........whether you're an ecstatic Derby fan or a miserable Forest fan today........THIS IS WHY WE FOLLOW FOOTBALL !!!!!

Archived