Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

How could you enjoy the game?

1) You lost to your biggest rivals at home

2) Both teams were dire especially in the first half.. Despite 'shading' the first half you didn't once get behind the fullbacks or string any decent passes together.. I don't remember a single cross that forced our defenders to scramble.. And we were worse in that first half.

You must be easily pleased if that's what you call 'good football'

you cant be pleased with that performance either surly? i mean we very nearly equalized but your keeper pulled off a cracking save .

you are defo going to struggle this season after that,where as i dont think we will.just got to much depth and quality.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you cant be pleased with that performance either surly? i mean we very nearly equalized but your keeper pulled off a cracking save .

you are defo going to struggle this season after that,where as i dont think we will.just got to much depth and quality.

but not enough quality to beat us.......

No.. Our first half and final 15 minutes were very poor indeed..

When you initially went down to 10 men and Hughes moved inside for 20 minutes we played some nice stuff..

I can't say where both teams will finish, it isn't against the realms of reality for us both to finish in the playoffs or both to finish in the bottom 3.. This league is poor and devoid of quality and anyone can beat anyone.

Oh my Forest were poor weren't they! That was a bad bit of hoofball and unsportsmanlike conduct, my particular favourite worsts were Cox and Sharp blocking the keeper, why?!

As for the quote i've seen of one person wanting Sean's head that was a very small minority indeed and has received a lot of abuse from other fans so no we love sean and he has our trust!

Congratulations on your win anyway definitely the better team in the second half but i'm not worried we will get a lot better this season we are a work in progress after all!

It was a local Derby, Dwight Yorke has just got it spot on talking about Villa v WBA. Today is about 3pts and the bragging rights not the performance.

It was a ***** game in terms of quality from both sides. Dirty tackles, players making the most of tackles, surrounding the ref after every tackle. You can argue Blackstock's Red card but he was a total c*ck in the first half as was Cohen.

Thanks for the 3pts, thanks for letting us keep the Brian Clough trophy for the 3rd time. Look forward to more of the same at Pride Park when Forest come to see our trophy.

well done. A win at our place and gloatin rights. Still serving Sunday dinners here, so cannot really comment on any aspect of any player or the match as a whole cos I haven't seen any of it 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> got about 15 mins commentary in all on and off between serving.

Will comment more after 6pm when I am not serving....but...well done.

How could you enjoy the game?

1) You lost to your biggest rivals at home

2) Both teams were dire especially in the first half.. Despite 'shading' the first half you didn't once get behind the fullbacks or string any decent passes together.. I don't remember a single cross that forced our defenders to scramble.. And we were worse in that first half.

You must be easily pleased if that's what you call 'good football'

I watched the game for 90 mins & enjoyed the game ( I did not want to lose but it won't be the last time it happens now will it but I tak away the positives & move on to the next game )

I did not say it was good football but I was entertained by the atmosphere & passion shown. It's early days for SOD & his Forest team so watching them under derby conditions showed me there is more to come & more work to do.

Archived