Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we played *****.

and you only scored one against 10 men.thought you said youd expect no less than 2 against a full forest team.

at the end of the day we were shading it before the sending off and it totally changed the game.

No one shaded the first half - and seeing as the sending off was 15 seconds into the second you're talking ******

we played *****.

and you only scored one against 10 men.thought you said youd expect no less than 2 against a full forest team.

at the end of the day we were shittting it before the sending off and it totally changed the game.

corrected that..

we played *****.

at the end of the day we were shading it before the sending off and it totally changed the game.

We only scored one, but please remind me how many you scored??

we played *****.

The only important stat is the one at the top of the screen. And by my eyes, that says Derby 1-0 Forest. Best in the East MIdlands!

we played *****.

yeah it changed the game like last season when we scored twice again a "full forest team" with only 10 men.

next pathetic excuse?

my favourite quote:

"ome of the posts on here are ridiculous. Cohen was AMAZING! He was getting stuck in, drawing fouls, showing passion, he just tended to dive a bit. Cox was great as per usual, and anyone saying we were poor and deserved to lose, even without a red, is ridiculous. We couldve been winning in the first half, and if we continued would have, they had 2 chances in the first half, and the sending off just changed that.

They could've had a player sent off in the first half too, going in with studs up into (blackstocks?) thigh, similar to the one that got a swansea player sent off in the play offs all that while ago.

Just seen the post match review thing, Billy still loves us <3"

Can someone tell me what time the game starts? Because I've just watched a **** team in red play hoofball for 90 minutes against their local rivals in what must represent the East Midlands division 9..

So when are worldclass Forest and their 'best in a long time' football going to take place?

Archived