Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

David

Not concerned about bennett going tbh; the guy has played less than 10 games in about 3 years and has never really recovered from the serious injury he had but i wish him the best. Nice guy and good to see forest looking after players when they have a serious injury by saying we would give him a new one year deal if he couldnt get a club and not just telling him to retire though ey boys ;)

As for the moose, he will either sign for a prem club or forest from what i gather; with it looking likely that forest are very close to agreeing a deal.

Nice of you to avoid the more pressing concern of your shoddy club's shoddy finances and the fact you're signing over the hill, fat boys...

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice of you to avoid the more pressing concern of your shoddy club's shoddy finances and the fact you're signing over the hill, fat boys...

Oh i forgot doughty is calling his debt in this year ;) like he was doing last year and the year before that ;)

As for reidy being a fat boy; he didnt look so bad during the first days training reaching a really high level on the bleep test so not too worried about the signing or fitness of reidy.

Oh i forgot doughty is calling his debt in this year ;) like he was doing last year and the year before that ;)

As for reidy being a fat boy; he didnt look so bad during the first days training reaching a really high level on the bleep test so not too worried about the signing or fitness of reidy.

Oh I'm sure he'll happily sit in his ivory tower season after season watching his (highly paid) charges blowing up spectacularly when it gets to the business end of the season only to plough even more money in ;)

Wow a bleep test will really prepare him for having his 'arris handed to him on a plate this season by the number of right backs that are clearly a lot fitter & pacier than him. One being our very own John Brayford...

Oh I'm sure he'll happily sit in his ivory tower season after season watching his (highly paid) charges blowing up spectacularly when it gets to the business end of the season only to plough even more money in ;)

Wow a bleep test will really prepare him for having his 'arris handed to him on a plate this season by the number of right backs that are clearly a lot fitter & pacier than him. One being our very own John Brayford...

We shall see mate but im very happy with reidy joining.

I remember you guys laughing when we signed earnie as well ;)

Same as you laughed when we signed Commons, I'm sure you lot may have mentioned his weight and fitness levels and how you were well shot of him. Yet you seem to be happy with the signing of Reid. Go figure.

Same as you laughed when we signed Commons, I'm sure you lot may have mentioned his weight and fitness levels and how you were well shot of him. Yet you seem to be happy with the signing of Reid. Go figure.

Exactly mate, every club does it! It just goes to show that people always give a biast opinion on players who play for the rivals; derby and forest fans are no different. as for commons though, i think the main issue forest fans had with him was his injury record and the fact he was so inconsistent! But he proved all those fans wrong with his derby days and then he realised he was too good for ya!! ;)

But The proof is in the eating as they say, lol.

Commons hardly set the world on fire for Derby except for towards the end.

Reid is a good signing and his fitness levels are pretty good at the moment, you can call him fat but he has more ability in his double chin than Tyson does in his whole body, especially as a winger which is where we were forced to play Tyson most of the time.

I don't expect us (Forest) to go up this season because it seems there is something of a rebuild going on, especially behind the scenes. The future is very bright though. Your opinion of how bad the squad is understandably very biased and exaggerated.

Also I don't think Billy was the only person who could get us up, as you saw we choked twice under him and suddenly since him leaving things seems a lot better for the future as a forest fan. The man arguably cost us promotion with his stubborn attitude and ego.

Just the other side of the coin ;) I would agree any of our fans thinking we are getting promoted this year are in cuckoo land as you put it.

Commons hardly set the world on fire for Derby except for towards the end.

Reid is a good signing and his fitness levels are pretty good at the moment, you can call him fat but he has more ability in his double chin than Tyson does in his whole body, especially as a winger which is where we were forced to play Tyson most of the time.

I don't expect us (Forest) to go up this season because it seems there is something of a rebuild going on, especially behind the scenes. The future is very bright though. Your opinion of how bad the squad is understandably very biased and exaggerated.

Also I don't think Billy was the only person who could get us up, as you saw we choked twice under him and suddenly since him leaving things seems a lot better for the future as a forest fan. The man arguably cost us promotion with his stubborn attitude and ego.

Just the other side of the coin ;) I would agree any of our fans thinking we are getting promoted this year are in cuckoo land as you put it.

Completely disagree. He was consistently one of our best performers and always looked a class above.

Elvis, I'm not looking at you honestly....wheres me whistling smilie gone

The full Forest squad back in training, we could do a caption comp but I already know what the guy at the front is say "you serious blad, this is all of us?"

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/javaImages/24/24/0,,10308~9774116,00

Is that Soft Cells Marc Almond right at the back with his eyes closed?Its no wonder they all look distraught....sharin a shower with him about?

Archived