Guy Moussi

Alph

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im sure that even you must know that football doesnt work like that! I guarantee he wont be signing for derby though

I know exactly how football works thankyou very much. We wont need when we sign Messi anyway.

Difference being tyson was offered a reduction in wages and moose has been offered an improved deal.

Easy to say that now he has joined us..

Maybe it was more of the fact that Davies (manager at the time) stated he would only be a bit part player, stuck out on the left wing.

"Moose" would only be a back up player for you as well, in all fairness. So why would he want to sign on?

Easy to say that now he has joined us..

Maybe it was more of the fact that Davies (manager at the time) stated he would only be a bit part player, stuck out on the left wing.

"Moose" would only be a back up player for you as well, in all fairness. So why would he want to sign on?

It was well documented before tyson signed for anyone mate that the offer from forest was a reduction. As for moose; make no mistake his injuries are a real concern and he is never the same player whenever he comes back from injury but he is a quality player and it wont be long before he plays in the prem.

He would not be a back up player for forest, think mcclaren wants to build the team around him and mcgugan.

which is why we threw in our only packet of tyrrels as well! Not just a single packet though............a multipack!

Reid is one of the only players that I not only worry about his fitness but his life expectancy.

It was well documented before tyson signed for anyone mate that the offer from forest was a reduction. As for moose; make no mistake his injuries are a real concern and he is never the same player whenever he comes back from injury but he is a quality player and it wont be long before he plays in the prem.

He would not be a back up player for forest, think mcclaren wants to build the team around him and mcgugan.

Wants to build a team around them? Yet he hasn't re-signed for you... LOL?

McClaren will stick with a 4-4-2 as he usually does.. so I think it would be McGugan (if he doesn't **** off as well) and that Polish kid in the middle.

Don't get your hopes up boys.. Promotion fight with Forest or a relegation scrap with Direby? Why the **** would he wanna sign for you http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing001

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Derby+County+v+Nottingham+Forest+npower+Championship+w53V8ZN0hXGl

No one said they believed it did they?

But the only way he'll stay with you is if a PL club doesn't match your offer.

McClaren will be rubbish.

Billy has gone

Reid if fat.

Barnes is broken.

Morgan is clumsy.

Camp is Irish??

Earnshaw is ugly.

City Ground is a slum.

This isn't your messageboard.

Bye

x

I am not sure about Moussi, seems like a player that makes a lot of noise without actually doing anything of use, makes brilliant challenges in the middle of the park just to lose the ball in a hospital ball and hits shots from 35 yards to see them whistle over the bar, they very very rarely go into the top corner which he actually looks for.

He is raw and could be a good player mind, but for that sort of player we don't need to be in a competition for his signature which is just going to pump his wages up!

seems a very erratic player!

I am not sure about Moussi, seems like a player that makes a lot of noise without actually doing anything of use, makes brilliant challenges in the middle of the park just to lose the ball in a hospital ball and hits shots from 35 yards to see them whistle over the bar, they very very rarely go into the top corner which he actually looks for.

He is raw and could be a good player mind, but for that sort of player we don't need to be in a competition for his signature which is just going to pump his wages up!

seems a very erratic player!

A poor mans Olofinjana maybe?

More of a compliment to Olofinjana than slate on Moussi.

For me, the reason i'd love a player like Moussi, Olofinjana, a fit mobile Miles Addison in the team is because we have James Bailey. In a 4231 all Bailey needs is a bit of steel next to him. Addison/Moussi/any other tough tackler can take comfort from having Bailey being able to provide the more technical stuff. Would make a perfect partnership. I reckon that sort of player, no matter how poor his distribution could still do a job in last seasons formation.

But i'm pretty sure Moussi wont play for anyone in the Championship if it's not Notts Forest. Stoke and Wigan would love a player like that wouldn't they? And Everton are keeping an eye on him. Plus Forest reckon they might be able to get him to sign.

I hate to admit it now, but i'd be happy with Bowyer. Any rough bugger to compliment the players we have.

A fit/more mobile Addison is the perfect fit! :(

Hope Barnsley get him back to where he was before the injury.

If we can get Miles back on track, Moussi can do whatever he likes! :D

Good point alpha, hes just a real power house and he ensures that your midfield doesnt get over run or pushed about; he compliments our midfield so well because you have moose who is the stopper of play, cohen who is the workhorse and mcgugan who is the playmaker.

We must keep moose or find someone in a similar mould; personally id rather we keep moose because he looks like he has the potential to be a prem player. At times last season before his injury, he absolutely bossed the league.

Archived