Guy Moussi

Alph

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also get's injured quite easily apparently, kinda guy that would be out for 6 weeks with a broken toe nail. Could just be bitter Forest fans as another player looks set to walk out the door. (Destination not Derby I may add)

Also get's injured quite easily apparently, kinda guy that would be out for 6 weeks with a broken toe nail. Could just be bitter Forest fans as another player looks set to walk out the door. (Destination not Derby I may add)

He made 34 appearances for them last season, 28 of them starts. No worse than Commons in his first 2 seasons with us.

He made 34 appearances for them last season, 28 of them starts. No worse than Commons in his first 2 seasons with us.

You know what Forest fans are like, soon as they get whiff of a player that wants to leave he's fat, only good enough for League 1 and can't kick a football. If they end up staying that player will lead them to the Premiership.

You know what Forest fans are like, soon as they get whiff of a player that wants to leave he's fat, only good enough for League 1 and can't kick a football. If they end up staying that player will lead them to the Premiership.

Well done Daveo, you managed to use the words 'Forest' and 'fat' in the same sentence without mentioning Andy Reid. No matter, I've just made amends.

For the avoidance of doubt - Andy Reid = fat c***

:cool:

To follow the old joke - the only big bones about Andy Reid are those huge fookers covered in meat and gravy when he's shovelling 'em down! :D
Don't think he will pull one over on one of the best coaches in football

Yeah LB's still a problem position.

Bizarrely Roberts got better towards the end of the season once Moxey had gone. Looks like he doesn't do well when he's got competition for the position. Can't carry on like that though.

We've got that young lad from Crewe training with us who's a LB, and if nothing comes of that perhaps we'll look to the loan market.

Yeah LB's still a problem position.

Bizarrely Roberts got better towards the end of the season once Moxey had gone. Looks like he doesn't do well when he's got competition for the position. Can't carry on like that though.

We've got that young lad from Crewe training with us who's a LB, and if nothing comes of that perhaps we'll look to the loan market.

Might be tricky to loan a left back if Nigel sees Gareth Roberts as first choice. The loaning club would want some sort of indication from Derby that their player will play some games. I am guessing but the young guy from Crewe or a similar may be the preferred option.

If I were Nigel then the way I'd be looking at it would be that whoever comes in for the LB position would probably be first choice, with Roberts in reserve. Roberts is the weak link in the defence by the looks of it so if we got the chance to sign someone half decent then I'd take it.

I suspect however, that it WILL be the lad from Crewe.

Don't get your hopes up boys.. Promotion fight with Forest or a relegation scrap with Direby? Why the **** would he wanna sign for you http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing001

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Derby+County+v+Nottingham+Forest+npower+Championship+w53V8ZN0hXGl

I love posts like this. Love them.

I saw a guy at a pub the other day wearing a HILARIOUS t-shirt that adorned a sign on the front that said 'Derby A5-2'. It's almost like they hadn't beaten us for SO long that they hold onto that result like it's rocking horse ****. Almost.

Archived