Lee Croft Transfer Rumours

Stimacked

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So a good ball in is a good ball in, usually in the cups lower league teams rely on the set pieces so that renders your argument incorrect. Ben was much improved towards the end of the season, like i said great strike against Leeds.

Just watching rams player re: pre season training starting. Old Croftie doesn't look a happy bunny...sitting next to Lez and Brays who are chatting and laughing and he's scowling at them as if he can't stand then :-)

really hope we can get rid soon. Not a bad player, just not for us. unfortunately all the attention of signing as NC's "#1 one target" completely went to his head.,...

Just watching rams player re: pre season training starting. Old Croftie doesn't look a happy bunny...sitting next to Lez and Brays who are chatting and laughing and he's scowling at them as if he can't stand then :-)

really hope we can get rid soon. Not a bad player, just not for us. unfortunately all the attention of signing as NC's "#1 one target" completely went to his head.,...

Croft and Bailey are always having banter on twitter, I don't think we need to get rid. The lads worked hard in pre-season, give him a chance to prove himself again. He can't be on huge wages and seems like he wants to play for us.

Owls weighing up swoop for Lee Croft

Wednesday are understood to be considering a swoop for Derby County winger Lee Croft.

The former Norwich City man would be allowed to leave Pride Park after falling down the pecking order under Rams boss Nigel Clough and his availability has alerted Gary Megson, the Owls boss, to his services.

http://www.sheffwed.vitalfootball.co.uk ... z1RPrLhob9

For a little while now Croft has looked a long way from fitness. He's not even been seen to make the bench.

Now he's looking sharper i'd very much like to see what he can do. He's never looked a bad player. I'd just like a gander at him. See what he's got before we look at moving him on.

Watch him go to Sheff Wed now and become a key player in their promotion or summat. :D

Lee Croft is one of a fittest players at the moment, deserves a chance for his hard work. We can always offload in Jan?

He doesnt deserve a chance as he hasnt worked hard enough the last two seasons, being at a good fitness level when you havent been playing for well over a year isnt good enough

6 month loan would suit us wouldn't it? Can re-evaluate him then?

Or is it time we played our own player in our own team to see how he fits us?

That loan at Huddersfield(?) wasn't much use. Loans don't work for everyone.

Archived