Aaron Creswell - Tranmere Rovers

ripleyram88

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was at that match very painfull day out :( if he comes he will have to scrubbed like they did to rambo in first blood :thumbsup:

...but seriously isn't this exactly the sort of player we should be signing?

why is Gareth Roberts a protected species?

Do you know what? I was going to put 4 little words.....but i thought no, there's 26 words to come back at him with. I'll start with Ben Pringle.

I'm out, fun game though!

all I was trying to point across is that it really doesn't matter where the players come from, if they're good enough, they're good enough IMO I know some people would rather us get players coming down the footballing ladder rather than up it though, I can understand why because it looks better in the papers but as i've said many times in the past, I don't care on what they've done in the past, it doesn't matter to us.

well....almost anyone is better than roberts.

moxey was better than roberts. even McEveley was better than roberts.....

but since you ask....these three impressed me last season.....

http://static.givemefootball.com/gmf/files/aa/aaebe9e3-adb3-49b6-a19e-85a058222eea.633561340600000000

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/javaImages/29/c/0,,10269~7474217,00

.skysports.com/09/07/218x298/Neil-Taylor-Wrexham_2325951

I don't have a clue who any of these players are....

I'm not, it's just the success rate aint that high.

I don't think there is that many good left backs in this division, even the top sides didn't really have an outstanding left back.. Harte (who was signed from league one) was the best left back in the division last season according to pundits, so I would much rather take a chance on a promising lower league player than get someone in who is already unimpressive in this division.

i think we should buy one of Ramnuts suggestions....no idea who they are.

The bottom one is swanseas left back isn't he? the one signed from premiership side Wrexham, I mean top championship side Wrexham.. silly me, league one wrexham, no? league two side wrexham, wrong again.. Conference side wrexham (more like it) he is a decent player, although silly boy putting in ridiculous challenges in play off semi finals. It just goes to show, it's not where you come from, certainly miles ahead of Konchesky when I saw the two.

EDIT:

had a couple of million pound bid accepted from Newcastle, on 7th june.. yet to make a decision though!

The bottom one is swanseas left back isn't he? the one signed from premiership side Wrexham, I mean top championship side Wrexham.. silly me, league one wrexham, no? league two side wrexham, wrong again.. Conference side wrexham (more like it) he is a decent player, although silly boy putting in ridiculous challenges in play off semi finals. It just goes to show, it's not where you come from, certainly miles ahead of Konchesky when I saw the two.

EDIT:

had a couple of million pound bid accepted from Newcastle, on 7th june.. yet to make a decision though!

Dean Moxey

Gareth Roberts

I'm lost in this game now? Roberts was one of the highly reputable left backs in the division at Doncaster so he could be classed as an established championship full back.

anyway back to Aaron Creswell, he is the next John Brayford :rofl:

I googled him and got a newspaper report (The Liverpool Daily Post) that said he would be out of contract at the end of the month but that because of his age a compensation fee would have to be arranged - the 'paper gave him a glowing report ability wise, how he had improved enough to move from the reserves and into the 1st team.

EDIT:

Yes, that was Neil Taylor. In the middle Chris Hussey from Coventry. I don't have a clue who is the last one.

Yes, that was Neil Taylor. In the middle Chris Hussey from Coventry. I don't have a clue who is the last one.

Scott Barron Milwall

Chris Hussey Coventry

Neil Taylor Swansea

Greg Cunningham Man City

Buy Creswell if he's better than Roberts and is going into the team like Brayford did

But if not.....buy someone better than what we've got.

All of these are better than Roberts.

Archived