England U21 v Czech

Luke

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starting now on SS1, Frankie starts again.

Did anyone hear him belting out the national anthem way off tune?

Yes, lol, bless him. My girls think he's a hero. I can see him becoming a firm favourite.

i've just logged onto this site just to post about Frank's singing. I think it's an absolute p1sser, no one else sings apart from this lad and from what i heard he's full of passion. I've never heard a "HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY AAAAANNNNDDDDDD GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIOUS" sung like that before, please put him in the first team just to hear this more often!

Watched the first half of Spain Ukraine.. Bleddy hell, 73% possession pure dominance and the 2 0 scoreline doesn't do them justice

If Henderson is worth $20mill Thiago must be worth $40mill.. His run and pass for their second goal was sublime, Iniesta-esque..

I get embarassed watching our shower try and create anything.. Our CBs with Frank Fielding is the only decent thing about our team.. Sturridge is also decent in fairness.. Phil Jones and Chris Smalling is just a younger version of Terry and Rio.

If this is the future of English football than god help us!

Was going to put exactly the same thing just before we scored!

Been very average in all 3 games. No creativity in midfield.

In our defence we have not put any players in that have played in the full England team other than Henderson with one cap.

Watched the first half of Spain Ukraine.. Bleddy hell, 73% possession pure dominance and the 2 0 scoreline doesn't do them justice

If Henderson is worth $20mill Thiago must be worth $40mill.. His run and pass for their second goal was sublime, Iniesta-esque..

I get embarassed watching our shower try and create anything.. Our CBs with Frank Fielding is the only decent thing about our team.. Sturridge is also decent in fairness.. Phil Jones and Chris Smalling is just a younger version of Terry and Rio.

Completely agree m friend. England need to find some world class people that qualify for england from abroad.

Completely agree m friend. England need to find some world class people that qualify for england from abroad.

Or need to get more technically gifted coaches/managers rather than a passionte English left back who used to kick lumps out of people.

Or maybe we just need to go back to the old fashioned English in yer face style rather than trying to replicate what our more technically gifted opponents do.

Or need to get more technically gifted coaches/managers rather than a passionte English left back who used to kick lumps out of people.

Or maybe we just need to go back to the old fashioned English in yer face style rather than trying to replicate what our more technically gifted opponents do.

agree both ways. if you can not get past the group stages with a star studded squad like this. then you poor coach.

I do not like fabio capello either.

very VERY poor england team.

Archived