Norwich's new kit advert

Day

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which ever players are left in the country, get them to do an autograph session at shopDCFC wearing the new kit. That way you can see it up close and pre-order whilst you are there. Job done. No need for fancy videos or catwalks in the City Centre.

What a waste of money!!!

It's fans that buy kits. Just tell them it's been released and they'll buy it if they want it. No advert will change their minds.

I can't imagine it was too expensive to produce..

I like it, bit of fun for the fans more than anything.

Thought it was good, Im guessing the whole point about it was not that they have a new shirt, but someone new making them.

Advertising has much more power that one would think. That is why ads are made. People will buy all kinds of things they don`t really need. This ad will probably do the job too. It has got even Derby fans talking about it. I think quite a few fans that thought they would buy the new kit on some point will do it now sooner rather than later. Might get something else from their store too. Perhaps even a season ticket. That`s the way it goes.

Thought it was good, Im guessing the whole point about it was not that they have a new shirt, but someone new making them.

Obviously us simple folk in Yorkshire must be more cultured than we think, I think it's okay as well. What do you think Rotherham Ram?

Italian kit manufacturer and pampered players always doing their hair. Just one thing missing though, a certain Mr Savage!

Archived