Giggs must really have upset someone...

davenportram

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's what happens when you upset the press. Wouldn't let them publish the story they wanted for so long now they're digging as much as they can. Press are a powerful enemy.

I don't think they'd have stopped at the Imogen story if he'd let them go ahead, they would have pressed on for more anyway.

You know Man U fans have that banner fixed to the Stretford End? Away fans need to get one what reads "GIGGS - SHAFTING YOUR MISSIS SINCE 1995"

Hope he's proud that he's ripped his family apart. Good one, stupid loser.

Yes they probably wouldn't have stopped at Imogen, but the thing is, by taking out his 'super injunction' he's just increased interest in himself, it went beyond football and philladering, it became a discussion in the law, and twitter, and all the speculation/discussions/outing of him, people who weren't interested in Giggs himself (yes Ryan, there are folk out there who aren't) are interested in 'the story'.

I'm sure the papers have lots of information on people who have these injunctions and are just waiting patiently.:whistle:

Let's hope it's the beginning of the end of these farcicle (?sp) injunctions.

I for one could not give 2 hoots (is that owl related?) about what a footballer has done in his private life. As long as there has been no crime committed I find it ludicrous that so many people seem to have an interest. It says it all when our Prime minister feels it is necessary to bring it up in parliament- it is a farce and frankly very boring :sleep:.

Ryan Giggs= Footballing Legend (he may have been a naughty boy but it really is none of our business).

Archived