Steve Davies to Millwall?

CapeTownRams

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeh, I'm forgetting what he's like it's been so long. Gonna be a big season for him I think, if he stays and stays fit.

It is make or break time for him in no uncertain terms, lets hope he can keep fit

Really can't make me mind up over him. I keep thinking there's a good player in there somewhere - just have'nt seen it yet.

Have seen it in flashes, sometimes he has looked excellent but not often enough, maybe it will come with longer runs in the team or maybe he is destined to be nearly a good player

Wouldn't call him inconsistent, he has come unstuck due to many many unrelated injuries but despite this I genuinely cannot see how anyone could call him not talented!!

I agree, hopefully he has turned the corner injury wise and that we play him in his proper position and not as CF

I agree, hopefully he has turned the corner injury wise and that we play him in his proper position and not as CF

I'd give him a fair shout as a centre forward, he did 'alright' for us and baring in mind that was a brand new position for him.. it can he a lonely place upfront on your one and it can be difficult to get into the game and to be fair to him I thought he did well, just my opinion but I'd like to have him a full pre season in that role and then give him a fair shout, he is a strong lad and puts himself about.. along with that he has good ability.

I think he could be a brilliant player for us next season, he could equally be frustrating and injured most of the time but if we sell him we'll never know and I think he is too good to be let go cheaply!

Thats thing, he would go very cheaply at the minute due to his injury record. I say keep him and if he breaks down again I think he is in the last year of his contract so it would be goodbye. I rate him though and he is a good player at our level if he can keep fit- unfortunately that is a massive IF.

• 2 weeks later...
How inept is their chairman? Why would you make your transfer budget public and why state how much you'd spend on a striker. I hope they're ready to be held to ransom.

well we all know they sold Morison for a good 2-3 million, so is quoting a million actually smart? Team's will know they have a decent budget through that sale alone, could well be a smart tactic.

Archived