Ben Pringle - Joined Rotherham

Donny Ram

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I allowed to judge? He played 11 games for Hucknall Town, and will say it again he was rubbish

Please Sir, Can I judge him too. I saw him play a lot of games for Burton and also 2 or 3 for Derby and he looked more than competent.

We decided to start spending some actual money. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaa

So glick keeps telling us. I thought all these local young players was clough laying the foundations for the future or so people on here kept claiming.

I'm worried as pringle was a mainstay of the title winning reserves the last two years. We are going for three in a row

What the fock he was offered a new deal for?

I think this could be linked to his early return from Torquay on loan. He was sent out on loan to gain some league experience and thought it beneath him.

Personally, I think Malcolm's one of the worst players we've ever had. One decent performance, against Wolves (was it his debut?).

Lewis - was a decent player but we got him well past his best.

Clod - Isn't quite as bad as we saw of him, largely because his confidence was shot. Looked out of his depth in the Premier League, but may have been marginally better in the Championship.

Malcolm - awful by any definition.

Pringle - Meh, that's all. Wouldn't say that he's been a decent player for us, but he's only young still and was probably pushed into the first team well before he was ready.

glad he is gone, the most useless player to play for derby while i have watched the club, even worse than eddie lewis and claude the clown davies

That's very unfair. Clearly you haven't been watching football for very long, as you readily admit, but even taking that into account you don't half talk some tripe

Worse than Claude Davis? Don't be silly!

Cheers Ben and thanks for the effort. Looking half decent a few times when brought on as a sub but hopefully we are making way for a more experienced side. Its all very well having a development squad but if they end up being 3rd or 4th choice for their position in the first team there is no realistic chance of them breaking through. Maybe we could have loaned him out rather than getting shut? Oh well, I shan't be losing any sleep

I think this could be linked to his early return from Torquay on loan. He was sent out on loan to gain some league experience and thought it beneath him.

That is what I have heard. Clough was not happy with him for returning early.

Archived