Ben Pringle - Joined Rotherham

Donny Ram

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't mind if he wasn't "injured" all the time he gets close to playing.

The thing with Deeney is that he seems to be a sub keeper if anything at all, because I care to bet if Fielding gets injured this season, long term we would then go to the premiership and ask clubs for their back up keepers.. leaving Deeney on the bench. I don't mind him hanging around the club, seems harmless enough.

The thing with Deeney is that he seems to be a sub keeper if anything at all, because I care to bet if Fielding gets injured this season, long term we would then go to the premiership and ask clubs for their back up keepers.. leaving Deeney on the bench. I don't mind him hanging around the club, seems harmless enough.

I just think that Atkins and Severn are adequte for that job, the 1k could a little bit futher to persuading a player to join.

I dunno if Atkins/Severn are going to be loaned out to L1/L2 club?

I would like Deeney to be shipped out, Atkins looks good enough. having said that, the flip side is that i'd like Atkins to be loaned out to League Two to get more experience as he looks like he could be one to keep.

There would be absolutely no point in loaning Deeney out, his not exactly young and as I said he is a good back up keeper for what we need him for, which isn't much at all! Severn and Atkins are still in their development stage, I would personally like to see them play as many games as possible in their young days, experience is a must for a keepers growth IMO.

I'd like to see the young pair loaned out again and deeney on the bench, as I said I think giving goalkeepers as many games as possible, they'll get better through experience!

Deeney is set in his ways now, might need him to play 2 games maximum next season.. I think he is capable of that, from what I've seen anyway.. his name doesn't look pretty on the teamsheet but him being here makes a bit of sense IMO.

Roberts is a very capable player, anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong.

did you say that with a straight face? lol

did you say that with a straight face? lol

Considering since Moxey was sold hes been putting in consistently reliable performances and has only made one mistake of note since then, i'd say yes, I am.

He also reduced Nathan Dyer to the quietest display i've ever seen him have.

Considering since Moxey was sold hes been putting in consistently reliable performances and has only made one mistake of note since then, i'd say yes, I am.

He also reduced Nathan Dyer to the quietest display i've ever seen him have.

lol stop it....its hurting

lol stop it....its hurting

What happened to the old RamNut? I used to think you were quite savvy in your judgemets.

Now you want Nigel gone and refuse to see that Roberts has done well since January. Are you ill, old chap?

What happened to the old RamNut? I used to think you were quite savvy in your judgemets.

Now you want Nigel gone and refuse to see that Roberts has done well since January. Are you ill, old chap?

I want nigel gone?

i thought he deserved to go last season for some shocking decisions and behaviour (as well as truly awful results) .....but i'm quite prepared to go along with the 'one-final-chance and some cash to spend' school of thought. (Four consecutive defeats at the end didnt help either).

as for Robot....he had a bit of a shocker v Bristol C wasn't it?

I'd like to see the young pair loaned out again and deeney on the bench, as I said I think giving goalkeepers as many games as possible, they'll get better through experience!

Deeney is set in his ways now, might need him to play 2 games maximum next season.. I think he is capable of that, from what I've seen anyway.. his name doesn't look pretty on the teamsheet but him being here makes a bit of sense IMO.

Many of our problems stemmed from having too many changes of goalkeeper last season. We need familiarity between our goalkeeper and defence. I agree that it is better to have someone who is working with the defence regularly, than yet another loanee. Even Fielding made mistakes in his spells with us last season. Deeney has never let the team down on the rare occasions that he has played.

Many of our problems stemmed from having too many changes of goalkeeper last season. We need familiarity between our goalkeeper and defence. I agree that it is better to have someone who is working with the defence regularly, than yet another loanee. Even Fielding made mistakes in his spells with us last season. Deeney has never let the team down on the rare occasions that he has played.

Apart from the red card of course.;)

I'm not sure anyone can judge Deeney....he falls into that strange subset of Nigel signings....the one's which even he never seems to want to pick.

Re Roberts - I thought that he was a liability when Moxey was here. Looked to have no confidence and got raped by whichever right winger turned up on the other team.

To be fair, since Moxey's gone he's put in some solid performances.

Only trouble is, if it's competition that gives him the jitters then that's a problem. We can't continue with only one LB at the club surely.

Since New year we only won 3 drew 5 and lost 15 out of 23 matches.

Solid isn't the first word that comes to mind.

as for Robot....he had a bit of a shocker v Bristol C wasn't it?

ah yes.......

It was City who scored the second goal after 66 minutes after some terrible Derby defending.

Gareth Roberts failed to control the ball and was robbed by Pitman and the ball fell nicely for midfielder Skuse, who drilled home from 20 yards with his right foot.

stick a ginger wig on him and send him to Rotherham.

Archived