16,200 Season Tickets Sold

Srg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What will Wigan be getting. If they're relegated?

Just Martinez's family and friends?

20k might be a bit ambitious. I don't see how many new season ticket holders we'll of attracted recently. Maybe a few hundreds will have found it affordable this year. But i don't see thousands.

In the article form therams it says we're 500 down? My maths is awful but 16,200 and 17,300 is more than a 500 difference.

Still, good to see that Sven's "unlimited transfer budget" and their Thai owners promise to "Get in the PL whatever the cost" has shifted plenty of tickets.

12,000 sold. If we were in Leicesters position i reckon i'd be pretty excited. Plus i'd want to enjoy my team while i can before the rich owners pull the plug, Sven leaves to manage Villa and they can't attract big (ish) names anymore.

Still, they beat their rivals Coventry....... 7,000. Don't blame 'em to be fair.

That's not too bad for saying. Think we'll still end up with 20,000.

Truly impressive all things considered. Certainly a slap in the face for the doom and gloom merchants who were sad enough to call the "moan in" and glee about the fact that they, and their 20 associates, weren’t going to renew!

Archived