Left Back in the rumour mill

sage

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack Robinson at Liverpool is very highly rated and young, with our connections to Liverpool wonder if he'll be the one we're waiting for.

It has been said Liverpool don't deal with loan players until middle of July, Him and Ayala in a double swoop would be good!

I'm a bit worried by the statements that Shackell can cover left back. Are we planning on keeping Roberts as first choice with Shackell coming in for him if injured? I hope not.

I too noticed that, although, with the amount of spending and signings we are making, it seems unlikely we would neglect that position so badly.

First i apologise for starting a new thread but i did not think people would see because the left back thread is near the bottom.

I have the rams player and in interview with mr glick he says they are after a left back, holding midfielder and 2 strikers.

just thought i should let you know incase you do not know. sorry if already been said. :D

First i apologise for starting a new thread but i did not think people would see because the left back thread is near the bottom.

I have the rams player and in interview with mr glick he says they are after a left back, holding midfielder and 2 strikers.

just thought i should let you know incase you do not know. sorry if already been said. :D

Just so you know for the future threads are listed in date order of last post.

If you post on an older thread it bumps the post up the list to the top.

Archived