Craig Bryson - Kilmarnock - Signed

davenportram

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seth Johnson worked out alright second time round, in this case I'd wait until the end of the summer pursue other targets and then if not, make a last ditch effort to being the hulse back.

Still not sure of the circumstances he left under, was he pee'd off or was it amicable? Maybe a cheeky loan enquiry is the order of the day?

Still not sure of the circumstances he left under, was he pee'd off or was it amicable? Maybe a cheeky loan enquiry is the order of the day?

I can't see what point QPR would have in loaning Hulse out, they'll either what payment upfront or tell us where to stick it. I'd of thought his wages would of gone up at QPR also, I wouldn't want that on the wage bill.

The more I think about it, would he want to take a big wage cut to come back? I doubt it, he liked it here but he probably feels he can offer something in the premiership, I have my doubts however.

Seth did fine when came back, but my point still stands as he was not as good as he was in first spell when he was capped for England and sold for £7 million.

bobby davison

Seth did fine when came back, but my point still stands as he was not as good as he was in first spell when he was capped for England and sold for £7 million.

He was just as important to our team (relatively speaking) also the 7million did flatter him, you've got to remember back in them days, 7million would probably equate to 14million now!

I'm alright with these Scottish players. At least they seem pretty well thought of in Scotland. We're not just grabbing a Celtic reject because he plays for a "big club in Europe so he must be OK". There seems to be genuine enthusiasm about these lads.

We're asking them to become Championship players for next season. We're not asking them to take our hands and drag us screaming into the PL. Think fans are right to expect big signings, but i think a few are looking for world beaters. But anyway, each to their own.

The one i really, really want is Eustace. Give our midfield some bite.

My only concern about our signings so far is not 'who they are' but rather 'what they are'.

Say,

Ward

Robinson

Bryson

McGuire

Waghorn

Tyson.

I like depth...... but those all seem pretty similar as far asi can tell. Fast, energetic but not overly physical. Hard working, but not giving us the best chance to get 20 goals off one of them.

Individualy, i'm happy with all except Tyson. Collectively..... well, i hope there are as many players again coming in to add some bite, composure and goals.

The problem we have had this year is no pace what so ever in the team. I have noted this season the team is actually quite good in the sense of turning defence into attack but the speed of the players lets us down. It has been commented on all season the top teams in this league have pace and this was something we lacke. Could not agree more with Cloughs comment on this and it is something we need to address.

The problem we have had this year is no pace what so ever in the team. .

its not just about the 11 players though remember.

But ! deal will be held up as scottish transfer window doesn't open till 9 june

It was the same last year. Domestic transfers can happen as soon as season finished. International (which includes Scotland) happens when the FA say the international window opens. (Incidentally according to Wikki the Scottish transfer window opens in July, but players can leave clubs outside of their transfer window, so long as the window of the buying club is open.)

Archived