Craig Bryson - Kilmarnock - Signed

davenportram

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I would have thought that Ward have picked Hull over us when they offered more money but he didn't. You never know Clough might be able to attract players.

I dont know anything about him, but looking at his stats more of a defensive midfielder in the same mould as Bailey.

Well I would have thought that Ward have picked Hull over us when they offered more money but he didn't. You never know Clough might be able to attract players.

I dont know anything about him, but looking at his stats more of a defensive midfielder in the same mould as Bailey.

Blasphemy against this forum! You should be strung up for that nonsense!

Rams run rule over Killie Captain

Nigel Clough is rumoured to be travelling up to Scotland to take a look at Kilmarnock Captain Craig Bryson

The Rams are said to be preparing a £300,000 for Kilmarnock captain Craig Bryson. The 24 year old midfielder is said to be the target of Nigel Clough but he will face tough competition from fellow Championship clubs Leicester City and newly promoted Brighton and Hove Albion.

Killie are thought to want around £700,000 for the five foot seven inch midfield dynamo. Craig at just 24 already has a Scottish International cap this coming against the Faroe Islands. He has played 119 times for Kilmarnock, scoring a dozen goals.

A major sticking point to add to the valuation figure is the fact Bryson is contracted to Killie until the end of the 2013 season.

All this is speculation at present but it is thought Nigel Clough will be going over the border to take a look at Bryson, as Kilmarnock take on Rangers on Sunday...

http://www.derbycounty-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/rams_run_rule_over_killie_captain_677292/index.shtml

EdinburghRam, what sort of player is he? Midfield Dynamo is an oft used phrase for short ar*sed players - is he a link-up man (a bit like Greenie) or does he have a bit more to his game?

If you want a good look he should be one of the main men for Killie in the decider tomorrow vs the blue half of Glasgow. Sky at 12.30. More Paul Green than Archie Gemmill.

Thanks for the tip but only just seen your message and switched on - missed the first half. Oh well I'll settle down for the second half - methinks a beer and some peanuts are in order.

Just seen on another thread that someone from Derby was at the Hamilton game to watch Adam Rooney so it is highly possible that they will be at the Kilmarnock game to watch Craig Bryson if there is any truth in us being interested in him.

Can't say I've seen too much of him - Killy are a bit rag tag with the right royal stuffing they're getting off Rangers.

They have had an OK season, not that you would have guessed it today.

Archived