4 More bids made

ramexpat

We have to sign good players. Nigel Cough said last season that he wanted a top 10 finish last summer, and this was team which was supposed to yet they finish 19th place. These signings are good but are they good enough for challenging for the play-offs. I want Neil Danns. We can get him for free and he is good quality. Also Waghorn will be great. He has pace and quality and still 21. It was last season that Steve Bruce didn't want him to go but let him only because Gyan came in. Billy Jones will be a great signing, he is good in the air, andcan pass very well, but there will lots of competition to sign him. Plus there are some good free agents about but there wages maybe to high.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't care who we sign as long as we don't make the same mistake of building the team and formation around inconsistent and injury prone players.

agreed, we need flair players but the more important buys are going to be consistent performers in the team to keep the flair players ticking.

this is what Eustace is all about and this is exactly what Watford fans have been echoing for the past few days. I should also mention when we got promoted, it was due to a consistent bunch of players who rarely got injured, a few injuries to that team we woudln't of finished top half IMO.

Archived