Adam Legzdins - Burton Albion - Signed

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sounds very good but i don't think he will move unless we can give him consistent game time and with frank in net i can't see that happening. We have a few good keepers and i think it could be a waste of a wage which could go to somewhere which is more in need of a player

Decent signing as back up to Fielding. It's a 2 division step up for him so I think he'd be prepared to understudy Fielding for a while.

Hopefully though this will spell the end for Bywater, and I'd look to get rid of Deeney as well if possible.

Loan Severn out and have Fielding > Legzdins > Atkins

Works for me.

First team football with a squad of players that would struggle to get into most championship teams, or reserves with a squad of players full of first team players in the championship.

Wish they made the flashy signings first though, don't you? Even the sports journalists are mocking us!

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/derbycounty/fb_news.php?storyid=12674

First team football with a squad of players that would struggle to get into most championship teams, or reserves with a squad of players full of first team players in the championship.

Wish they made the flashy signings first though, don't you? Even the sports journalists are mocking us!

Not sure you can call this journalists

That guy obviously doesn't know what he is on about with regards to Maguire as compensation can't be paid until he has signed for us, and has nothing to do with whether or not we sign him or not.

I'm sorry but if you take this article for anything other than the **** stirring, anti NC rubbish that it is , then you're as daft as the 'journalist' who wrote it.

If you think we should have paid £2.5m for Vaughan, your actually dafter.

That's a blog by a half-wit, not an article by a serious sports journalist!!

Considering that Vaughan didn't even manage to prove himself in the Championship when he was there.....

If I were taking a gamble then I'd rather do it on Maguire than Vaughan, and that's in the Championship. If I were a Norwich fan I'd be very concerned at the Vaughan signing. It sounds about as desperate as we were when we went up.

we also got 2.5m back for earnmore where as the scum get nowt....

i dont think its a bad idea to sign this legskinks or whatever his name is...fielding is young so this kid may get more games than a bench warmer normally does. i think fielding will be a great keeper but as with any young player they can struggle for consistancy

sounds very good but i don't think he will move unless we can give him consistent game time and with frank in net i can't see that happening. We have a few good keepers and i think it could be a waste of a wage which could go to somewhere which is more in need of a player

Seems a bit slly signing another keeper when we have 5 already on the squad. Get rid of Bywater and Deeney of this guy comes? And loan out Severn or Atkins?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived