Chris Riggott

claxco

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My uncle owns a surveyors company in Derby called green hatch amongst other businesses. I like this game ;)

chris sh.....you know who?

I may not have a VIP season ticket or any of the other luxuries you like to boast about Plan B but I do have a drivers license and I can buy alcohol legally :D

I should probably point out I don't combine these two things!

I may not have a VIP season ticket or any of the other luxuries you like to boast about Plan B but I do have a drivers license and I can buy alcohol legally :D

i've got a spare wardrobe...if anyone is interested

I should probably point out I don't combine these two things!

I will happily let you win after that post.

Any tips about the driving lessons?????

Its 1-1 between us btw.

Got to agree with Mr Swiss.

30 years old and played 10 games since 2008. Thanks but no thanks. If he signed he'd play for 5 minutes, get injured then the fans will rollocking Clough for signing another crock.

He'll be fresh then :D

Bit of a gamble, but very low risk if it's pay as you play.

Rumours of him training with us have been around for months- plenty of time to assess his fitness and strength.

Can't bear experience in the back four.

can't beat it either! lol

I heard that this was a possibility a few weeks ago but as it was a third hand source - i.e. "apparently" through his brother (does he even have one?) - I kept quiet but as another family source has popped up then starting to feel more confident about it.

I wonder if it is a pay as you play deal - if so then I can't wait to see him in a Derby shirt again.

I can say he has a brother, as his brother is a teacher, at a secondary school I used to go to when studying my a levels, and I would love to see Chris Riggott back in a Derby shirt

I heard that this was a possibility a few weeks ago but as it was a third hand source - i.e. "apparently" through his brother (does he even have one?) - I kept quiet but as another family source has popped up then starting to feel more confident about it.

I wonder if it is a pay as you play deal - if so then I can't wait to see him in a Derby shirt again.

His Brothers the Head of the Sixth form i go to, they look very similar!

i'd take him on a pay as you play deal, be a good signing.

Archived