Chris Riggott

claxco

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
in terms of playing time, if he's played ten games in three years, how's he gonna play 46 in the next nine months?

but if he only gets paid when he plays, with no basic, then ok. But I can't see him agreeing to that, can you?

Presume he'll want a couple of grand a week basic, which would be better put to use in a new star striker's wage packet

He has been without a club since January so assume the offers are not coming in thick and fast.

Pay as you play should be a good incentive for any player to keep fit, and if its at your home town club should not take much thinking about. Doubt he is short of a penny or two.

at least he's a true Derby lad, not like Camp Lee. If he's on a pay as you play i can't see the problem myself, i suppose is would definitely signal the end of Deano and Anderson and they've been troubled by a lot of injuries in the past, as a Derby lad i know how much i'd want to be given another chance by the team i adore. He would of probably stayed longer but he was a genuine England prospect and needed top flight football (was it the 3 amigos that sold him and Malc?, can't remember).

at least he's a true Derby lad, not like Camp Lee. If he's on a pay as you play i can't see the problem myself, i suppose is would definitely signal the end of Deano and Anderson and they've been troubled by a lot of injuries in the past, as a Derby lad i know how much i'd want to be given another chance by the team i adore. He would of probably stayed longer but he was a genuine England prospect and needed top flight football (was it the 3 amigos that sold him and Malc?, can't remember).

If Lee Camp cam out now and said how much he loved Derby then his career would go down like Bin Laden hitting the bottom of the ocean (too soon?)

He moved to f*rest to revive his career and it is impossible to hold that against him. I don't think he could go to a Derby match without getting bricked by Derby fans or bricked by the f*rest fans after.

Oh, this mate, where does he rate in the Edin and PlanB rich list?

He isn't doing too bad I suppose.

I get a VIP season ticket to a club and they get relegated so I'm going to stick with my normal seat.

If Lee Camp cam out now and said how much he loved Derby then his career would go down like Bin Laden hitting the bottom of the ocean (too soon?)

He moved to f*rest to revive his career and it is impossible to hold that against him. I don't think he could go to a Derby match without getting bricked by Derby fans or bricked by the f*rest fans after.

good, because we don't want him here watching matches, especially after how he behaved at PP, he's made his bed, he lies in it imo.

good, because we don't want him here watching matches, especially after how he behaved at PP, he's made his bed, he lies in it imo.

I know he is a n*b but I would put money that when he moved to them he wanted to watch Derby as a normal fan as soon as he got his career on track again.

Archived