Danny Graham - Watford

JacobDcfc

More large crowds over a season than playing at Donny or Scunny.

More pressure man, more!

The way we are heading, I'm not so sure...

I actually DO agree with you, I don't think he is that good, I know loads of Blades fans and they think say he was useless at their place.

As for Graham, one season wonder springs to mind.

who can handle this pressure man? Who? Who? Who?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The way we are heading, I'm not so sure...

I actually DO agree with you, I don't think he is that good, I know loads of Blades fans and they think say he was useless at their place.

As for Graham, one season wonder springs to mind.

who can handle this pressure man? Who? Who? Who?

You seem to know everything so you tell us :confused::rolleyes:

You seem to know everything so you tell us :confused::rolleyes:

I would rather us promote someone from the youngsters...I can't stand these teams that buy the league....like.....hmmm..

He has said 1 million pound for a striker, there are pretty slim pickings for that...maybe Messi, no wait, he is a cheat, we don't want him.

messi would be no good for us,

we wouldnt get the ball to him.

he wouldnt muck in devensively.

he wouldnt run in behind as he wants it to feet

and he is no good in the air.

ronaldo would be a much better bet.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we won't get Graham this summer.

[sIZE=3]Magpies keen on Graham[/sIZE]

Newcastle United are taking a keen interest in Watford star Danny Graham, skysports.com understands.

The Gateshead-born striker finished this season as top scorer in the Championship with 24 goals.

Graham has hit double figures in his last four campaigns, with some 74 goals in that time.

Graham is now being strongly linked with a move to the Premier League - where he has previously played for Middlesbrough.

Boro plucked Graham from non-league, but he never got a run in the first team before subsequent moves to Carlisle and Watford.

Now Watford look to have a real battle on their hands to keep Graham, who signed a new contract at the start of this season.

Skysports.com believes that Newcastle have been keeping close tabs on him and reports to the Magpies' hierarchy have been positive, which could now prompt them into making a summer move.

However, Newcastle are not the only club interested and the likes of newly-promoted Queens Park Rangers could also be interested.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6927339,00.html

Looks like we won't get Graham this summer.

[sIZE=3]Magpies keen on Graham[/sIZE]

Newcastle United are taking a keen interest in Watford star Danny Graham, skysports.com understands.

The Gateshead-born striker finished this season as top scorer in the Championship with 24 goals.

Graham has hit double figures in his last four campaigns, with some 74 goals in that time.

Graham is now being strongly linked with a move to the Premier League - where he has previously played for Middlesbrough.

Boro plucked Graham from non-league, but he never got a run in the first team before subsequent moves to Carlisle and Watford.

Now Watford look to have a real battle on their hands to keep Graham, who signed a new contract at the start of this season.

Skysports.com believes that Newcastle have been keeping close tabs on him and reports to the Magpies' hierarchy have been positive, which could now prompt them into making a summer move.

However, Newcastle are not the only club interested and the likes of newly-promoted Queens Park Rangers could also be interested.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6927339,00.html

I didn't expect Danny Graham to be honest, winning fans player of the year for the whole division will give his reputation a boost and I expect him to go to a prem team, for around 2million at least.

Most likely Waghorn for us.

If we revert back to 4-2-3-1, I think Waghorn will be signed to slip in behind the main striker, I think if we are to go back we will be signing a centre forward. I don't know who but I think that is likely Waghorn, Ward, Cwyka are in a similar ilk.

Also you do realise, Donny have demanded £2.5M for Sharp, who's not performed any better than DG over the course of his career? Scored less in 2 seasons at Donny than Graham has done with us, he was crap at Sheff Utd when they were pushing for promotion and most of his success with SUFC was in League One and arguably down to the workmanship of Andrew Keogh.

Archived