Danny Graham - Watford

JacobDcfc

The player for me that typifies that recently is Andy Carroll, £35mil? Pfft!!

Think Borini is on a free, well his contract has expired, so probably compensation will be in order.

Borini agreed a 5 year deal at Parma in a pre contract agreement before he joined Swansea, and he looks as if he will sign that in the next few days

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of which, where is Lupoli nowadays?

Man i thought he was going to go on and have a really good career. Really liked him at Derby.

But then, i thought Carlos Vela would go on and be a top player...... he seems to be leaving it a bit late. Plenty of youngsters passing him by.

Lupoli. Was pretty highly thought of at one point. Especially in Italy. :(

Reported to be moving to Swansea for 3.5 million. Think that well and truly scuppers any chance of us taking away Eustace from Watford now. They have some cash to rebuild and keep their club running smoothly and Eustace is a big part of the success they had last year, leading the hordes of Academy products in the side. Wonder who Clough has down next on the list to fill the void left now Savage has retired.

Man i thought he was going to go on and have a really good career. Really liked him at Derby.

But then, i thought Carlos Vela would go on and be a top player...... he seems to be leaving it a bit late. Plenty of youngsters passing him by.

Lupoli. Was pretty highly thought of at one point. Especially in Italy. :(

Lupoli now at a Serie B club, can't remember which one.

Reported to be moving to Swansea for 3.5 million. Think that well and truly scuppers any chance of us taking away Eustace from Watford now. They have some cash to rebuild and keep their club running smoothly and Eustace is a big part of the success they had last year, leading the hordes of Academy products in the side. Wonder who Clough has down next on the list to fill the void left now Savage has retired.

Would have thought Bryson.

Archived