World Snooker Championship - 2011

CumbrianRam

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Higgins wins 13-7 v Rory McLeod, the game last 8 1/2 hours!

Imagne how long it would have lasted if went to the 25 frames!

Another 2hrs 7mins 30secs????

Or 10hrs 37mins(ish) lol.

Blimey, I'm such a pathetic geek! lol. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm, I mean, I'm glad Rachel Reilly is sat with me to help me. Now to put 1 and 1 together and make six lol.

Of course, I mean sex.........My humour isn't the best :frown:

I think the quality this year has been pretty poor.

TBF, i've not seen as much of it as i'd like. But i've seen some truly awful snooker. The worse of it Higgins and McLeod. Ali Carter and Dott was mostly a contest of who missed the least chances wins. I saw what i imagine was the worse of Ding (a player who i like to watch).

Judd Trump and Selby are the only hope of excitment and quality left at this rate!!

Has it been a poor tournament? Or have i just seen the worse?

Rory Mcleod is the most tedious snooker player i've ever seen. So negative and its players like him who give the sport the "grandads" title :frown:

Does he EVER play anything but screw back? Higgins would of been beaten had he come up against ANY of the other players in the second round i reckon.

I think the quality this year has been pretty poor.

TBF, i've not seen as much of it as i'd like. But i've seen some truly awful snooker. The worse of it Higgins and McLeod. Ali Carter and Dott was mostly a contest of who missed the least chances wins. I saw what i imagine was the worse of Ding (a player who i like to watch).

Judd Trump and Selby are the only hope of excitment and quality left at this rate!!

Has it been a poor tournament? Or have i just seen the worse?

It's been a great tournament so far. You have most certainly seen the worst with the Higgins/McLeod game.

So many of the players are at the top of their game with so many more snooker tournaments on the calendar.

Total of 44 centuries so far.

It's been a great tournament so far. You have most certainly seen the worst with the Higgins/McLeod game.

So many of the players are at the top of their game with so many more snooker tournaments on the calendar.

Total of 44 centuries so far.

lol, believe it or not i've only seen 2 centuries. :(

Not seen anywhere near as much of the tournament as i'd like.

Dire frames between Higgins and Mcleod. A few frames riddled with some bad luck for both Murphy and O'Sullivan. Ali Carter and Dott was shocking for many frames. Ding off form. Then i hear he made a comeback while i wasn't watching.

The best i've seen was Judd Trump and Gould. But even that went through some rubbish where Gould couldn't stop fouling! Was an entertaining match though i thought.

5-3 to Judd Trump v Ding and 5-3 to Mark Williams v John Higgins after the first session in the semi-finals.

Higgins with two excellent century breaks and unlucky not be level.

Judd Trump was playing like he was in a exhibition match with all them arc shots!

Should be an interesting day tommorrow.

Archived