Stephen Pearson - Transfer Rumors

j.brayford

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would make me sick knowing someone of his ability is earning 40k a week, it would make a mockery of life.. he shouldn't be on a penny more than minimum wage.

seriously though if there is a chance to get rid, by all means.. do it.. quicktime.

Definitely get rid!!!.

Wish he didn't fail his medical at Birmingham a few years ago. But I'd like it if he left now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not as much a 'hater' as many others on here and we DO need to keep hold of a group of players. Although we will be making (9?) signings before next season, Players WILL be shipped out and our squad is looking a lil threadbare (<---Is that even a word :confused:)

But SP's contract runs out after next season, when he will (probably) struggle to earn himself a new deal, IMO.

So......in a nutshell...........Sell him now so we can get some ££££'s for a very very mediocre player.

oh God, please please please let it happen.

ang on a mo, Savage gone, useless ginge gone, I'd have nowt to moan about.

Pearson in.

Pringle? He's a gin ger, and had a tough time winning over the fans.

Didn't earn us £60 million though did he?

whats Pearson ever done wrong apart from be a bit cr@p in the final third?

you could level that charge at god knows how many players, you miserable moaning feckers.

good luck to the bloke.

there.....said it.

whats Pearson ever done wrong apart from be a bit cr@p in the final third?

you could level that charge at god knows how many players, you miserable moaning feckers.

good luck to the bloke.

there.....said it.

be cr@p in the other two thirds?!

Seriously, part of me would feel a touch peeved if he left as I'm sure somewhere, somewhere in there is a decent footballer waiting to get out. After spending so much of our time and money looking for it, I'd hate it if he went somewhere else and was good.

he has had two or three other performances this season where he has been a major force for us. Unfortunately for him, and where all the critics come in, is that he goes missing for the rest of the season. If he could play like this 9 out of 10 games he would be one of our best players.

Archived