One terrible season after another

Curtains

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How much more can us fans take.

Its got to improve end of.

PS Look at the likes of Leeds and Norwich down and now back up why cant we improve like them.

We've been down this road a thousand times now, we are all pissed off. But let's wait and see eh.

One terrible post after another.

PS Look at the likes of Leeds and Norwich down and now back up why cant we improve like them.

Leeds and Norwich have spent time in the third tier along with Notts Forest, Leicester, Soton, Sheffy Wendy etc,etc,etc.

If we turn it round and manage to rebuild without falling that low then maybe the last 3 seasons will be seen as a poor period of the clubs history but not as bad as the teams mentioned above.

Why wait and see we need answers not money backs

what more do you want? they've said they're going to change this summer, at the minute that's all they can do.

unless the football league drastically change their rules and make it possible to buy players at any point in the season, for this season at least it's a case of we've made our bed let's lie in it.

as for next season, we're promised investment in the team and the signs are looking promised, Frank Fielding pretty much a done deal.. a very good keeper! it's a start, stay patient!

Im persuaded for now but dont just want platitudes .

Up the Rams.

I genuinely believe their claim though, to come out and say if you're not happy you can get your money back is an ridiculous claim, they've basically dug themselves a hole, one they didn't need to dig.. which makes me think this summer is going to be an exciting few months, when is the last time we was excited for a summer, when gadsby came in and said we need blah blah blah.. and we got some good players in, and perhaps the premiership summer, although some of the signings we made was very underwhelming.

what more do you want? they've said they're going to change this summer, at the minute that's all they can do.

unless the football league drastically change their rules and make it possible to buy players at any point in the season, for this season at least it's a case of we've made our bed let's lie in it.

as for next season, we're promised investment in the team and the signs are looking promised, Frank Fielding pretty much a done deal.. a very good keeper! it's a start, stay patient!

Its not as if they have said they where going to change things before either:rolleyes::)

Urm. A lot more. Even as Derby fans, we've taken a lot worse than this.

Yes, we know, no ones saying it shouldn't.

Look at the likes of Leeds and Norwich down and now back up why cant we improve like them.

You're getting a tad repetitive now. Why don't you come online and post after a victory? We've been scaling back, while Leeds and Norwich have been growing. There's the difference. And next season, apparently, we're going to invest.

They still have not.

If the early indications are anything to go by, a near 35 year old and a 37 year old, I am not overly impressed.

So you're judging the board's actions by links with players in the tabloid press, as apposed to what they've actually said.

A money-back gaurantee on one the clubs' biggest sources of income seems like a pretty big gesture to me. They have put their money where their mouth is, in that respect. They've never committed to anything like this before.

So you're judging the board's actions by links with players in the tabloid press, as apposed to what they've actually said.

A money-back gaurantee on one the clubs' biggest sources of income seems like a pretty big gesture to me. They have put their money where their mouth is, in that respect. They've never committed to anything like this before.

I suppose its never entered your head that if people send season tickets back the club could end up better off at the end of next season ?

I suppose its never entered your head that if people send season tickets back the club could end up better off at the end of next season ?

How would it?

And the offer isn't a refund. It's a money-back gaurantee. Doesn't that mean you can still keep your ST?

How would it?

And the offer isn't a refund. It's a money-back gaurantee. Doesn't that mean you can still keep your ST?

Simply because thousand of ST`s only pay around £14 a game, many more less, they will still go to games, even if they send back their tickets, so if they go to only say 14 of the 23 home games, paying full price , then they will have spent as much.

Simply because thousand of ST`s only pay around £14 a game, many more less, they will still go to games, even if they send back their tickets, so if they go to only say 14 of the 23 home games, paying full price , then they will have spent as much.

It doesn't work quite like that in reality, smiffy. Why do you think clubs are so keen to sell season tickets?

It doesn't work quite like that in reality, smiffy. Why do you think clubs are so keen to sell season tickets?
Simply to get early revenue, to me that is the only risk they are taking, but they still will get over 4ml at the start of next season.

Archived