Lee Bowyer

ramexpat

In all fairness, stating his age is a little bit pointless unless you're asking him to sprint up and down the wing all game.

Or correcting someone who said he was 35 ;)

I did, however, mention his age earlier in relation to whether he's want to join us to battle for a top 10 finish for the next two seasons.....(Ever the optimist I know! :D)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose his age isn't really relevant. Lots of experience to benefit us.

Kuqi was old and useless!!

But I'd have to say that off pitch behaviour SHOULD matter to people!

Lee Hughes?

Marlon king?

Some players people should refuse to support

I'd have him here....he's a twazza but a big player on the pitch and thats what counts...I know it's generalizing but lets face it most footballers are not rocket scientists and a lot have 'colorful' pasts, he's no different.

How you behave, how you play, how you win is as important as anything else if you are wearing the Ram.

The tradition of this club is built upon players like Hector, Eranio, Tommy Powell, Jackie Stamps....we don't want scumbags....even scumbags who might appeal to some of the dubious characters on our management bench.

He was a dirty player in the eyes of the opposition supporters.

Seth....he wasn't even as dirty as the great Bruce Rioch.

of course he was....he was fantastic.

Rioch could tackle like a train and when he was in the mood he didnt take prisoners, but he was n't 'Leeds', he was just trying to win the midfield under the watchful eye of Dave Mackay.

Surely you understand the difference.

no, i'm just trying to find cracks in your arguments and exploit them, as normal:D

Lee Bowyer will add some ******** to our midfield. You may not like him, but I would hope you could appreciate his game.

Archived