Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know, but it was just a stupid thing to do really. Nothing too major.

If Sav had done that to them at our place, I'd be laughing about it, I'm sure many would.

And I'm sure Forest would accept Savage as a new signing with open arms not long after.

Camp will realise he is nothing special if he gets a chance in the prem league.

Can't blame him for moving there to revive his career. How else is he meant to act when we give him all that stick? Tyson I don't like but I think he will be a Robbie Savage in term of what he has done to the club and how many Rams hate him. Still would like him on the team though.

Nah camp is still an ********. Regardless of how we are with him the way he is gets on my tits. Watching the FL show on sat, the way he was walking around annoys me, its a strut like he thinks he's Dirk diggaler or something. Complete tsser in my eyes.

Camp will realise he is nothing special if he gets a chance in the prem league.

Can't blame him for moving there to revive his career. How else is he meant to act when we give him all that stick? Tyson I don't like but I think he will be a Robbie Savage in term of what he has done to the club and how many Rams hate him. Still would like him on the team though.

Camp and Tyson are completely different. Personally I have no problem at all with us trying to sign Tyson, he is a decent championship player, slightly better than what we have got currently, but I think if he is up for grabs that there will be a lot of clubs after him, and most will be able to at least match whatever we are throwing on the table, and therefore would be very surprised if he came here.

Camp on the other hand, is just a mardy little daddy's boy, who has completely forgotten his roots, where he came from, and any pride he had in being from the area. An average goalkeeper who has made the most out of his limited talent, but he needs to wind his neck in, he will certainly look back on his strutting around with embarrasment in years to come, and if he doesn't...well, that is the mark of the man.

Daddy's boy, daddy's boy, daddy's boy......

It was a stupid thing to do by Tyson but I actually don't mind him. It's Daddy's boy, Chris ****er and the Umpa Lumpa I hate the most.

I don't even think it was that stupid...nowhere near as daft as Savage's scarf waving that every single person on here thought was hillarious.

Archived