Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

Well this is aload of sh** because why would a player like tyson come to a rival???? just like waghorn from leicester he didnt want to come,this thread is just useless information.

Money? Just like Commons. If they don't give him a contract maybe.

Waghorn - I thought it was Sven urging him to fight for his place and nit letting him out that stopped him coming.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well he's cheap, experienced and won't be able to score against us anymore. I just hope there is a grovelling apology for flag waving antics and if he does join scores a hat-trick on debut otherwise the fans will never like him :(

On a serious note, he is a similar type of player to Theo Robibson wit a bit more ability. Could fit Clough's requirements and he's cheap.

I remember a certain mr savage, winning a penalty against us, when he played for fester!!... we got over it.. didnt we??:p:p

Savage had done really well to win me over, some decent performances and motivational video's. Then we played Leicester on sky TV, and they show that penalty incident. I knew he dived, but i didn't remember him celebrating it like that. Completely revived my dislike for him, although its simmered down again since.

So all is not forgiven, but you're alright.

How many years and managers have passed since then, I would bet my left...actually make it both testicles that Clough will never sign Tyson for Derby.

Some testicles are going to be lost this summer :eek::D

IF we sign Tyson and IF we play F@r*st next season and again BIG IF Tyson scores you think he will run to the F@r*st end with a Derby flag ?

i think the Derby faithfull will verbally crucify this guy for 90 mins until he scores for the Rams

Archived