Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

It's not that he plays for Forest, it's what he has does while he was there. I would take Tudgay back right now, difference between the two is that Tudgay conducts himself with a bit of class

Plus tudgay is a natural finisher and Tyson isn't. Tudgay would be a going addition.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'A somewhat humorous misfortune has followed Tyson during his spells at various football clubs, although not directly affecting him. Alan Pardew departed as Reading manager shortly after his arrival at the club, and the departures of John Hollins (Swansea City) and Tony Adams (Wycombe) came soon after his arrival at the respective clubs. Gary Megson departed Nottingham Forest in the month following Tyson's permanent move to The City Ground. Tyson laughed off suggestions of a curse in an interview after Nottingham Forest's victory at Port Vale'.

Get him in!!!!

What would be the point of signing Tyson? Robinson is fast, Pearson is fast. Tyson has zero end product and we are playing hoof ball. What chance has Tyson got when the ball is. In the air against a 6 foot 4 CB?

We dont want another player with zero end product, we already have Mr Pearson.

What would be the point of signing Tyson? Robinson is fast, Pearson is fast. Tyson has zero end product and we are playing hoof ball. What chance has Tyson got when the ball is. In the air against a 6 foot 4 CB?

Robinson is fast? I had heard that rumour too. He couldn't even outrun Paul McShane yesterday!

Not really season Tyson play much but he absolutely roasted Leacock at the city ground and set up 2 of their goals I think, that is more end product than I have seen from Ben Davies so far.

Bloody hope not, we have enough runners with no end product.

Robert Earnshaw brought by Silly Davis for soft money. Played no real part of the Premiership year. Went to Forest for silly money took the pish out of them for spending their money on crap and he has scored goals for them and against us since moving and we have egg on our faces. Tudgay another one and Lee Camp. At the time they left us we felt nothing at their moves but seen the tramp Camp in tights turn into a keeper we regret losing, Tudgay still don't rate him highly but would have him back, and earnshaw scores goals jjust a tosser.

Would it not be nice to have a player come from them NOT rated and shove the flag up thier harris instead of ours. He has pace and can set up. He has better control than Robinson so yes I would have him

no of course not, ambitious, im a life long derby fan, you gotta think realistically. will Glick get us out of debt?

Muzza, ya shudda, coulda probably woulda known that we only owe the mortgage on PP.......... if you wasn't a forest wumma.

And Tyson is a flag wielding bumma.

no of course not, ambitious, im a life long derby fan, you gotta think realistically. will Glick get us out of debt?

I am guessing either you are a wum or very VERY poorly informed, Glick doesn't put any money in whatsoever, it's not his job to.. that was your first mistake, the fact we aren't in debt anymore.. well apart from the mortage of course.. the clubs financial state is very healthy, probably one of the best in the country! that was your second mistake. Your 3rd mistake was obviously calling a player who scores a goal every 6/7 games a 'dream'.. as I've previously said, he is effective and useless in equal measures. I'm guessin he annoys opposition managers because he is a player that you have to build your game plan around because of his pace, however 99/100 shots/crosses/passes go absolutely nowhere near the intended target, several forest fans have said this.. however on a free I wouldn't mind him because he does bring something different as I've previously said however anything more than 4/5k a week he can go sing.

Cause he will, then we'll get some investment from the investment group, who will want their money back in time (debt) so we'll be in debt again.

Ah well, could be worse.

They not done economics at school yet mate?;)

Archived