Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do i have to be positive about Nigel's most stupid signing after Roberts?

Isn't he already injured for 2 months not even played a minute?

Is he? Any source for that? I haven't seen anything about it.

Also why are they stupid signings? Roberts came in as we only had Moxey, who was inexperienced at this level, on the books. We needed pace and we signed Tyson who has lots of pace. I understand he hasn't scored many goals but he has been playing left wing and very rarely did he play 90 mins. Lets judge him on his time here and not on what he has done previously.

Is he? Any source for that? I haven't seen anything about it.

Also why are they stupid signings? Roberts came in as we only had Moxey, who was inexperienced at this level, on the books. We needed pace and we signed Tyson who has lots of pace. I understand he hasn't scored many goals but he has been playing left wing and very rarely did he play 90 mins. Lets judge him on his time here and not on what he has done previously.

Injured already, 3-4 weeks. Guess we will have to wait to judge him then.

I've often wondered NothernRam whether you missed out the 1st r on purpose or if it was a mistake you haven't bothered to correct?

It isn't supposed to be northern. But if you say it quickly enough it sounds like not a ram:p

Injured already, 3-4 weeks. Guess we will have to wait to judge him then.

We have had enough players recently that have been written off before they play that have turned out to be good players for us to still do it, don't you think?

Archived