Won 7

lost 10

drawn 8

Clough played 18

won 6

lost 8

drawn 4

Put's them quite close

It was Jewell's team and still is, if Clough can do as well as Jewell with another mans team, imagine how well he will do with his own team

Originally posted by David;11010

Ince only brought Keith Andrews in from MK Dons didn't he?

He signed Mark Bunn from Northampton too. My friend who is a blackburn fan said there was alot of reports in lancashire papers saying that he was planning a raid on MK Dons because he felt they had 'better players' than some he already had.

If that is true - that is just mental.

Originally posted by Thornhill;11054

He signed Mark Bunn from Northampton too. My friend who is a blackburn fan said there was alot of reports in lancashire papers saying that he was planning a raid on MK Dons because he felt they had 'better players' than some he already had.

If that is true - that is just mental.

We would have done WORSE in the Prem if we appointed Ince instead of Jewell.

Your wrong Boycie and I say so, don't think Ince would of done anything more than Jewell, I don't even think Fergie or Benitez would of done much more than Jewell either.

The players were simply not good enough and no manager could of changed that, Billy Davies cocked it up for us big style.

You leave Billy alone, the board wouldn't dig deeper into there skyrockets!

He bought what he could from the last chance salon.

Trouble is though, he didn't select the player.

Looking back, do you think BD was looking to get sacked after missing out on getting Nugent and throwing his dummy out the pram.

If Doughty upsets him, he'll go straight for his wallet!

I am sure he was looking to get sacked - won't forgive him for what he said the day after Wembley -

Earnie scored 19 goals in 28 for Norwich and has scored 11 in 25 for Forest - and we let him warm the bench for the season. Players not good enough - no they were not but P.J. couldn't motivate anyone.

Originally posted by vicky-27;11351

I am sure he was looking to get sacked - won't forgive him for what he said the day after Wembley -

Earnie scored 19 goals in 28 for Norwich and has scored 11 in 25 for Forest - and we let him warm the bench for the season. Players not good enough - no they were not but P.J. couldn't motivate anyone.

Apart from that bird caught in the muck with Jewell :eek:

Archived