Damien Delaney - Ipswich Town

trooper

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know it was my friend... I thought he was more of a left back... Cant be worse than roberts

Wiki says he started at left back at Hull but became a regular centre back.

Since then he has played mainly centre half and covered as full back when there has been an injury or too.

Two birds, one stone could prove good value for money.

I can't see him coming at the moment, jewell is starting him and they are doing quite well, why would he let go of him?

I did say end if season when his contract runs out. Depends how much he is rated by Jewell by then and how much they have for wages.

Jewlly boy is not sorting any contracts until championship safety assured for them.

we might be ok at the back if Leacock and Barker just held their positions.

Barker went chasing the ball v Leicester leaving a big hole

He also went charging forward at Leicester away, lost it, and they scored an almost identical goal.

Leacock wanders off and loses concentration.

Those are the two players needing reminders of what their jobs are.

we might be ok at the back if Leacock and Barker just held their positions.

Barker went chasing the ball v Leicester leaving a big hole

He also went charging forward at Leicester away, lost it, and they scored an almost identical goal.

Leacock wanders off and loses concentration.

Those are the two players needing reminders of what their jobs are.

Maybe they're not very bright players and need to go back to Fulham,Blackpool wherever?

Maybe they're not very bright players and need to go back to Fulham,Blackpool wherever?

May be they see what's in front of them and decide they may as well try to carry the ball forward because nobody else is sufficiently fit/strong/talented [delete as appropriate] to do so in midfield.

Archived