Guitar Hero

David

Anyone got or played this? never bothered myself but thought it was quite popular....obviously not as it's been axed by Activision for a "decline in popularity of music-based games".

If you've got it but bored with it, whack it on eBay whilst you can still get get decent money.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decline in popularity, but also high costs to produce because the music has to be licensed.

We've got a couple of them, my lad used to play them alot but it's like all games, once you've had your fun with them you move on to something else. They're good fun for a while but you've got to like the music really.

not that I play it much now..I'd like to learn the real thing but I've got huge hands:frown:

Missus has just bought me one, yesterday in fact. I'm pretty good at playing the air guitar in me boxers but I've always wanted to learn to play the real thing, I thought having long fingers may actually help me but now I'm not so sure.

Anyone got or played this? never bothered myself but thought it was quite popular....obviously not as it's been axed by Activision for a "decline in popularity of music-based games".

If you've got it but bored with it, whack it on eBay whilst you can still get get decent money.

If its anything like the Star Wars Lego (the full saga) it will rocket in price even second hand when they discontinue it.

I only have Guitar Hero: Metallica + the guitar that looks a lot like a Fender Strat. :p

I got it because I'm a big fan of Metallica and my friends all had Guitar Hero IV/V anyway.

It's a toy you can quickly get bored off though so I'm not surprised it has been stopped.

I'd advise any kids who have DJ hero though to just get a cheap pair of actual decks! They're easier to use than DJ hero and you're actually doing something!

Archived