Benni McCarthy - West Ham

trooper

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

No.........Can we afford to take chances all the time?

1.How much are his wage demands??

2.Will he pull his weight (No pun intended) in the Championship or will he see it as a way of picking up some more 'Meal Tokens'?

3.Who's saying he will cut the weight if he can't do it to face the likes of United etc?

4.I wish I didn't start numbering my points as I don't have many.....:frown:

No.........Can we afford to take chances all the time?

1.How much are his wage demands??

2.Will he pull his weight (No pun intended) in the Championship or will he see it as a way of picking up some more 'Meal Tokens'?

3.Who's saying he will cut the weight if he can't do it to face the likes of United etc?

4.I wish I didn't start numbering my points as I don't have many.....:frown:

I agree with these comments and will help

5. He is 33.

6. 33 yr old who has not played football all season whilst showing little interest in playing football

7. Would be potentially a further drain on resources and why take this type of player on after getting rid of 20+ players like him.

8. Is he any better than Ward, Robinson, and Davies. Before you say he is prem player, he has played 14 times for West ham and no longer in their squad from December, did he go on loan no therefore he needs to get fit, get hungry (no pun) and want to play he has not doen this.

9. Don't want him there are better younger players out there

Meaty? I'm 16st 2lb...what does that make me?

According to Wiki he is 6ft, I'm also 6ft 5" with a big willy so I guess I'm ok.

methinks thou doth protest too much

I agree with these comments and will help

5. He is 33.

6. 33 yr old who has not played football all season whilst showing little interest in playing football

7. Would be potentially a further drain on resources and why take this type of player on after getting rid of 20+ players like him.

8. Is he any better than Ward, Robinson, and Davies. Before you say he is prem player, he has played 14 times for West ham and no longer in their squad from December, did he go on loan no therefore he needs to get fit, get hungry (no pun) and want to play he has not doen this.

9. Don't want him there are better younger players out there

Haha, Cheers RotherhamRam......Was struggling there for a minute.

But this would seriously be the wrong move for us (If we made an approach). You can blame Paul Ince's foolish managerial decisions for it....(The guy tried to re-ignite Robbie Fowlers career and signed some other fella - Don't know who....Villen..something) and, in turn, fell out with McCarthy.

But the truth of the matter is that BM's best days are farrr behind him. Don't get me wrong, I have liked the guy for most of his career. Porto plucked him from a very decent Ajax team. And he done well at Porto too. Hec, £2.5m looked like a bargain too for Blackburn. Thought he was quality. But his career has been slipping since the tail-end of his Blackburn days and has got continually worse.

You have to think.......If West Ham cancelled his contract, then he must be dire lol. He WILL NOT cut the weight (Words may come back to haunt me, But I doubt it). West Ham invested about £2.5m in his transfer fee and god knows how much in wages. THEN they pay him off (Costing £1.5m?) All BEFORE he has even scored a single goal for them. You have to wonder how hard they must have tried to get the best from him/get him fit.

Blah, blah, blah.........Don't want him!!! :D

Archived